Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• I have a house full of very excited people today! Just hoping not too much beer is consumed before we go out this evening.

• I will be watching...c'mon Sweden! 🤣😋

• OMG Charlie just choked it was the most awful thing ever he choked on a piece of wotsit it got caught in the phlegm in his throat 

• Aww no Kayleigh that’s awful Hope he’s ok 

yayy we won katt that’s very sour 🤣 not really hun it was really good but Ollie sobbed when we screamed we are at my mums she has the best party house lol 

• He's just really chesty Lillian he's on antibiotics and I'm hoping that the phlegm coming up is a sign that it's working I just panicked bbe luckily my oh was calm. Think I'm going to see about doing a baby first aid course 

• Yeah I have done one it was really useful x

• imageEarly birthday celebrations with the family 😊

Although think the men have all had far to much to drink. Great day all round!

• Awww gorgeous bincey!!

all the men had too much here too lol x

• Hope charlie is okay! 

Great photo bincey, he looks so happy! 

• Happy 1st Birthday J...

Hope you have a lovely day little man x

• Aww i love his vqk

• That was meant to say I love his cake bincey :)

Happy birthday j hope it's a special one xxx. 

Charlies really poorly today I suspect he has thrush on his tongue I need to get him into the doctors first thing in the morning he's just so poorly atm he seems to have a low immune system his jabs are booked for the 31st I'm just hoping he's feeling better by then 

• Kayleigh it’s awful isn’t it bless them poorly boys. 

Happy 1st birthday j!! is Charlie that youngest of the group ??

• Happy birthday j! I really hope you’ve had a lovely birthday xxx 

poor charlie Kayleigh. I hope the doctor sorts it for you xx

• I'm gonna ring as soon as they open at 8 tomorow and take him down i hate seeing him so ill and there's only two days til his birthday as well 😭

• Hope you get an appoinment and they sort him out bless him! They seems to be so much around 😔

Louise hope you have a lovely week away! 

Katt hope your having a lovely time away too.

Josephs cake was from Asda mummytoolly, was very nice for £10 

Danielle thank you very much for Josephs book 😊

• Thank you bincey. Just madly trying to pack! Think Charlie has more stuff than the other 7 of us put together! 

• I came back yesterday. Ive been flat out doing washings today. Im back at work full days tomorrow. Back on ww too.

Happy birthday J sorry im late.x

• Thank you ladies!! I can’t believe I have a 1 year old! Days been lovely, he’s been so spoilt. Dunno where am going to put it all! Although now back to reality of having a toddler 😱

• Has anyone put their babies on blue milk yet ? weve are transitioning Ollie from lactose free to blue milk but we brough the vitamin infused one. He’s taken really well so far he’s had two bottles of blue milk n he liked it. 

We took him off his reflux medication n he’s been being sick again so glad they are investigating it. 

Hope everyone’s ok xx