Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Options

Sorry I meant to also say I'm glad he's feeling better Lillian hope he gets well soon seems like his immune system has take a thrashing this year bless him xxx

• Options

Lillian its horrible isn’t it, Joshua used to suffer with it all the time. In the end they give us steroids to take home. Isaac only had it once. Glad he’s ok and home again quickly. 

Kayleigh it’s incredibly hard to juggle everything, I love working again now and thats all the boys have really known. But they appreciate the time we have off together. We are really lucky that we are in a position at the moment that only I need to work. Me and oh have always been like passing ships. It’s needs must sometimes and whatever works best for you as a family. I have to admit I really really struggled being home for 13 months. However my oh loves it.  

• Options

It would just be nice to spend more time at home with them I feel like I've missed so much of their firsts and I'm so tired both physically and mentally. My oh is stressing about how we're gonna manage financially if i go full time to uni he would rather I tried to do a course through work and remain working 

• Options

Yes bincey horrible ! 

Kayleigh im sure it will be taugh but I bet you would make it work .. what are you qualified as at the moment ? X

• Options

I get frustrated in my job. I work 2 days in a call centre dealing with shitty travel claims for cancellation, medical etc...I used to be an internal loss adjuster dealing with 50K+ commerical claims but their mat pay was shit and I never would have been able to go part time. I dont want to sound full of myself but I'm wasted in my current job. Plus everyone thinks I'm a bitch, even those that like me think it. I can't help sometimes just saying what comes out my mouth and people don't know how to take me. At the moment though work is keeping me sane as I need the 2 days away from the kids.

Glad Ollie is doing better. Saoirse had croup but didnt need steriods. Its scary the bark it gives them.

Got to work tomorrow, my husband is in Leeds and instead of getting an early night I bloody cleaned. 

• Options

Aww katt nice to hear from you ... can you not look for another job once you get past the repaying your omp? yeah it’s awful had the most disturbed night ever last night he must of woke up 6/7 times x he’s being really sick with reflux too x 

• Options

Glad you’re well katt. I always admire people  like you who say what they think. I wish I was more like that. 

Hope you get some rest Lillian. Charlie dreadful  too as he’s teething. Haven’t really slept at all the last 3 nights.Hope ollies feeling better soon xx

• Options

How many teeth have the little ones got ? We are cutting back ones too louise so he’s in pain with that too x

• Options

Think we've got 10 and now teething again. He not keen for me to feel so it's hard to tell although he going to dentist in a week or so . He's so snotty and dribbly 

• Options

Ladies who thought they had  a UTI I just wondered what your symptoms were? Can’t decide if I have one. I’m not in pain but just feel a bit ‘full’ in that area and am often desperate for a wee. However I don’t have any burning or pain when I wee. I’ve ordered some test strips that come tomorrow to see if I have one. I never knew you could test yourself until I read it yesterday. 

• Options

Yeah Louise sounds like UTI to me x I’ve never tested myself but I know how too just drink plenty I had one this week n it started like that then I got the stinging x

• Options

I dont owe them anything but they are so flexible with appt etc usually that they are good to work for. Once I get my shifts sorted it'll be fine. Ive been doing interviews and they are all thick and ugly. Obviously don't hire on looks but eye candy doesn't hurt. Im in love with one of the new guys. He's about 22 and just adorable lol.

I meant to say I do read and catch up but dont always get a to post. I love all you ladies. Youve all given me so much support and I'll never be able to repay the gratitude. 

• Options

Aww katt your welcome I think I would have gone insain without everyone to x

ollies on antibiotics now cuz he’s got crackles on his chest also ... I’m not sure this is ever going to end it’s a good job he’s really good at taking medication 

• Options

Aww bless him, hopefully he will get it all out his system now and build up good immune system for when he’s at school.

katt I feel exactly the same, it’s so nice we have all bonded so well and still talking. 

Joseph has 6 teeth at the front and 1 back one.

• Options

Ollie has 12! Teeth no wonder he’s always been grumpy 😂

• Options

12 teeth!! We’re only on 6 teeth still!

• Options

Charlie still only has 6 teeth lol 😂. Me and the oh are off out later so I'm hoping we cn have a good talk about what's happening between us and whether a break is needed for us to reassess how we feel. 

• Options

• Options

Hope you have a good evening Kayleigh. Hope you manage to sort something out xx 

ollie is such a cutie lillian!

• Options

Aww ollie helping with the laundry 😂 Charlie is full of cold atm and grumpy. Went shopping today for the boys winter stuff well the start of it anyway