Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Yeah we need some more long sleeved t shirt i think he’s got enough bottoms ... we need more shoes too but really struggle  find them 

he was so funny he emptied it out the dryer Then I started to fold it and he kept passing it me saying ta ta it was soo cute ... he’s really funny to watch play at the min.. he’s obsessed with kitchens he puts the pots in the cupboard and shuts the door 🤣 

• At least he’s helpful lillian. Charlie just bangs the doors 😂. 

Kayleigh did you manage to get your little woods money sorted out then?

• Lillian when do you start your course? Finally got my sons course confirmed yesterday. Thank you for your help xx Have you handed your notice in at work?

• Start my course on the 24th and yes they are really happy for me but sad to loose me too which is nice. I can’t wait now I’m so excited 

• Joseph takes it out quicker then I put it in 😬 he has spent the day saying bubble. I’ve not even thought about winter clothes! However I have made a big dent in my Xmas shopping (sorry to mention that word)

Kayleigh hope you manage to talk to each other and sort afew thinhs out tonight. some times abit of quality time and a heart to heart is all it needs. 

• I remember you were super organised last year with Christmas shopping bincey! What are you getting for Joseph?

• I starting panicking when there’s only 3 more pays to go 😬 all my birthdays except ohs are May, june and July so once there done I tend to start picking bits up. 

Joseph has some toot toot bits, a football goal thing, and rugby one. There both for little people and make sound and lights. Some books, noo noo shape sorter thing and his scuttle bug. A lot of it was from his birthday that I never gave him. 

• The wow toys are fab too, he loves the tractor so family will get him some of those.

• Sounds great bincey! 

• Think I might get Charlie a cosy coupe car for his main present 

• Yes we have loads of the wow toys as two of my boys loved them. Charlie loves them too. He plays with the ambulance every day 

• Oh brought the tractor which Joseph loves but before that I’d never heard of them. I’ve got loads on my wish list on amazon. 

I keep looking at the coupe cars, we never had a garden with the other two so this time round I get over excited with outdoor bits.

• Think I’ll keep the cosy coupe inside to begin with. We have 3 outside which belonged to some of my older ones but they are a bit worn looking. One belonged to my 18 year old! I fancy the green Dino one. I definitely recommend the wow cars. They’re so sturdy . We have the wow play mat too. 

• Good luck with your evening mummytooandc.

my oh is at a wedding today, j wasn’t invited so I’ve not been able to go. I told him to gove me updates, only one I’ve had istp say ‘ really good atmosphere. Have a good evening’ So I sat an abrupt text back as funnily enough finding out he’s drinking and having a great time doesn’t help me when I’m trying To look after a 1 year old who will only eat my dinner and cry when I leave, whilst feeling sick 😫 

what are wow cars?

• Oh no dizzy. That’s rotten you couldn’t go. Is he back tonight or staying over? Google wow cars. They are a brand of toy cars . Quite pricey but they are good. 

• Oh dizzy that’s rubbish! I would have sent an abrupt text back too. 

I like the Dino one too, the original one has been around forever. But like you said dont wear well outside, my brother he one and it faded loads. 

• He got home about 12:30- I’d already been asleep 2 hours but the was wide awake because he was so drunk. He barely said anything about it other than that it was a really good day. I’ll fond out more this morning I guess. I’m on the floor in the back room we couldn’t stand the drunk snoring! 

• Dizzy that would have wound me up as well bbe hope you managed to get some rest at some point last night 

I've never heard of wow cars either we have a little tikes coupe car that's ollys it's the Dino one except the bloody dog tried to eat some of it so I don't know if there's any point in me buying another one when olly won't use it by next summer. I've seen a table that turns has a trainset built into it which I like. We spoke last night I told him I feel like we're housemates really and he just said we need to work harder to spend time together we also discussed how we cn make uni work. Doesn't feel like anything is resolved but we will see

Where does everyone go for bahy clothes I've always sworn by next but I've had to go to primark this time and I feel guilty i know it's silly and it's probably just me trying to live above my means. When I did the online next order for the two of them we were looking at. 600 there's no way we could afford that 

• I tend to buy the multi packs from next then mainly super markets but I don’t like primmark stuff as it goes out of shape but I get pjs from there 

I need vests/long sleeved tops jumpers and shoes for Ollie and for me lol I’m a wimp in winter 

• Glad you had a good chat Kayleigh. It won’t  solve itself overnight but you are both still wanting it to work which is the important thing so I’m sure it will. 

I tend to buy next things in the sale and then top up at supermarkets. Sainsbury’s often have the 25% off days. Maybe cut down on the amount of clothes they have Kayleigh. They don’t really need an awful amount of outfits as they grow out of them so quickly. You must have been buying quite a few clothes for £600.