Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Hello ladies, hope your all ok. 

Happy Birthday for yesterday Daniel, well done for walking 😊

im Praying Joseph doesn’t start whilst I’m away. 

Having a fab time away but missing the boys loads. I finally start my new job Monday which I’m really excited about, although a little sad that it’s on Joseph’s birthday. 

xx

• Happy birthday for yesterday Daniel! Well done for taking your first steps as well!

• Happy birthday Daniel!!🎂

• Louise how you getting on with sleep hun ? Ollie has had his best night in along time last night I’ve woken up naturally before him ! He woke up about 1 I think for his dummy but been Asleep since !

• How's everyone doing today ladies xxx

• We just took Ollie to the hospital regarding  reflux ... it was really useful they said they will refer him for ph testing and then sent us to the asthma nurse to improve his inhaler technique she said he’s wheezy which again does surprise me it’s constant lol but ollie was on top form and was really happy in himself !

• Has he got a ventilator Lillian? Olly has a inhalor and is very good at using it.

First real day without the boys and I've spent it gutting the house 

• Thanks for asking Lillian- the sleep is going dreadfully however. Am exhausted. Glad Ollie seems to be improving though xx 

kayleigh enjoy your time - treat yourself rather than doing jobs all the time xx

• Is Charlie still not sleeping Louise? My mum told me yesterday that she had to take Charlie to doctors in skeg he has a ear and chest infection and they've started him on amoxicilin I knew he wasn't well before he went and now I feel terrible 😢

• The sea air will do wonders for him though. Hes with his brother and granny so isnt more you can do. 

Ive got my car packed and ready to go in 5 min.

Barely slept so hoping so an early night.

Are you still breastfeeding Louise? What's your plan x

• Kayleigh he’ll be having a fab time and the change of scene will take his mind off it more than if he was at home. 

Katt hope you have a lovely time!! 

No charlie still a dreadful sleeper. I don’t mind as I guess that’s just the price I have to pay for continuing to breastfeed. 

We’re going to center parcs on Monday. Hope it’s going to be ok. 

• Have a fab time Katt! 

Charlie will be fine and know doubt will be being spoilt rotten. Will take his mind of being poorly.

I’ve just got back from a glorious week to rain 😔

Louise you will have a lovely time!

Hope everyone is ok x

• Hope you’ve had a great time bincey! Wish it was raining here. Am so fed up of the hot weather 

• Hope you have a nice break Katt 

Louise you're amazing I really admire your strength to carry on breast feeding even though u barely sleep xxx

Thanks bincey my mum says he seems better today cnt believe a week today he will be one 

• Louise are you going to Sherwood Forest centre parks or another one ? 

Move been struck down with this bug think it’s tongslitus to be honest really not feeling great 

it’s still beautiful up here 

• I’ve had a lovely time, it really was beautiful. But glad to be home. 

oh Lillian your really not having much luck, hope you feel better soon xx

• Yes Lillian Sherwood Forest one. Hope you’re feeling better soon 

• imageimage

We've had a great day. 

Just trying to get the kids in bed.

Once they are down im going to bed too. Been up since 4am

• aww cool it’s nice there only 20 mins from me !

• That looks amazing Katt they both look like their enjoying themselves