Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• It looks beautiful katt 

• Hi ladies how is everyone today my purse feels alot lighter after buying the boys presents 😌 got Charlie's cake smash photos on Saturday will try and upload one if I can 

• How are you finding not having the boys mummytooandc? 

Cant believe J is 1 on Sunday, I don’t know where the year has gone!! 

• Joseph has learnt to stand today 😬 

we have all the family down this weekend for Joseph’s birthday, it’s going to be crazy. Dizzy we are 1 on Monday. This time last I thought the 27th July would never come, they decided to get him out early 😊 what a massive journey we have all been on! 

Hows everyone?

• We’re good and have had not to jinx it but a massive breakthrough with sleeping 4 nights now ollies been in his new big room and fell asleep by himself and not woke up through the night getting up between 6-7!! Even though he’s still coughing bless him 

aww That’s cute two more birthdays coming up big boys !!! 

• They're back today it's gone quick to be honest but I have missed them it's been too quiet and I'm not used to it now lol 😂 

Aww two more birthdays :) I know what you mean bincey i was due the 22nd and that seemed like forever away at this point I was practically begging for them to get him out so the 11th wasn't to bad 

• Fingers crossed Lillian it continues, how you feeling now?

mummytoolly they will be soooo pleased to see you. But it’s good for you to have a break. 

im starting to panic abit now about starting work on Monday, I feel like I have been out of it forever. 

• Would you and your child like to be a judge in the MadeForMums Toy Awards 2018? To find out how to signup, head to Latest Posts. 
    (You can select Latest Posts from the Quick Links drop down menu above)

• Bincey its Like you’ve never been Way even when you go back to a different job or  like I did. 

Yeah I hope so bless him he’s going down for his naps too without being rocked. I feel ok now all coughing still ganna have ollies chest checked today cuz the doctor at hospital told us too but I think we are all over the worst of it. 

My husband said to me last night that he was a little to harsh the other month saying that we defo aren’t having any more children and that I’m allowed one more as long as it’s soon so we only have three years of tiredness and they are close enough to play 🤣 we can’t afford two nursery’s at the same time but I defo don’t wanna wait for too long so I dunno maybe watch this space lol 

• Ooooh exciting Lillian, we have been in discussions the last couple of weeks. but we have both agreed no more and I’m having op 17th July. 

my best friend has gone in for her section today!

glad you are both on the mend 😊

• Aww that's so exciting bincey what did she have it's my best friends baby shower on Sunday cnt wait for her daughter to be born now 

• Ahh new babies are soo exciting !! 

we Took him to the doctors and it wasn’t great news lol she said his chest sounds like a train 🙊 and his ears are still bright red So more antibitoics for him must be a horrible infection bless him 

• its horrible when they are poorly, all you wanna do is make them better.

She had a little boy 😊

• Lillian Charlie has a ear and chest infection as well bbe it's awful I'm Dreading his jabs. Aww bless her bincey :) cnt believe our babies are toddlers now doesn't feel like a year.

Just read your comment Lillian sounds exciting for you have you thort when you'll start trying again xx

• Aww that’s lovely bincey I know luckily he’s not been too poorly in himself that last few days. 

Ermm I dunno I think we should wait a few months maybe around Christmas but then I said to hubby I would hate to be pregnant through summer lol 

• there Quite a few of us 1 year olds coming up then! We’ve also got a manic weekend bincey, am stressing and panicking about it so much!! 

It feels so nice having the boys back home :) 

• Aww they are seriously cute ! 

Ladies im like a women on A mission that’s not even started yet ! 🙈 I’ve been researching about having another baby, what stuff am I going to need which pushchair will be best ! Ahh hubby even joined in the convo yesterday ! I think it’s becuase originally we said we would try when Ollie was 1 i guess I’m just not that bothered when it happeneds ... 

when we was TTC with Ollie I was soo obsessive from the off with ovulation kits and sperm friendly lube and everything and I seriously don’t want to be like that again because it took over my life it took me 6 months to get pregnant also so I guess we are just going forward with just Not trying not to get pregnant which we are currently doing. I guess I’m not really bothered if I get pregnant now I would be more bothered if I waited to the perfect time but then couldn’t get pregnant straight away. Things moved quickly in my house lol 

• I know what you mean. We tried for almost 2 years for Patrick and then bam Saoirse surprised us all. My cousin was the same when trying for her 2nd. Just found out yesterday my brother and SIL are expecting again.

• Oh that’s exciting katt seems like there’s baby fever 

I know katt won’t be watching but is everyone excited for the football ... I’m a massive football fan so really excited ..