Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

August 2017 Toddlers

2»

Replies

• Hi guys, just a reminder if you've not sent me your name and address via PM, please do so and we'll drop your toddler gift over. 

• So happy for you Smile! 😍 hope you’re doing ok! xx

• Well we have a walker Lyra is currently in the stage of taking 6 to 10 step and falling but she is so determined to do It we will have a walker very very soon hopefully in time for either Halloween or properly by Christmas x

• Thank you girls!! Now 17 weeks and feeling good!! All the sickness has gone! Think we’re just still in shock it’s a girl haha! 😄

Hope youre all well!

• Girls has anyone stopped breastfeeding and still leaking abit??

I cant believe I’m still getting the odd drop! 

• hi girls

hope you are all well. Smile big congrats on team pink this time. great news for you x

• Hey Ladies how are we all everyone ready for. Xmas I can't wait myself lol. Xavier will understand a bit more this year. How is the pregnancy Smile not long now. Xavier has now turned into a little monkey as he climbs everything he can his sisters were never like him .He also. Now.has almost all his teeth just the very back ones left and is a little chatterbox. X

• imageThis was Xavier last week his 7 year old sister shared her hat and scarf. X

Hey guys!!! Hope you all had a lovely 2nd Christmas with the August babies!! Hudsons face when we came down on Christmas morning when he spotted his little kitchen was just amazing!!! We had such a lovely Christmas!

He is just good as gold! Little lunatic and obviously a typical boy who loves cars, climbing and chasing the cat around the house trying to remove her tail😂 Still sleeps an amazing 10-12 hours at night and is having 1 nap a day in the afternoon but hes now recently decided to try dropping it! 

Beki... the pregnancy is going lovely thankyou!!! 6 tiny little weeks to go!! And then we will have an 18 month old boy and a teeny newborn girl! It’s still all a bit surreal having all these ridiculously pretty pink clothes and babygrows in the house! We’ve ordered our birthing pool which will arrive in 2 weeks and hopefully I’ll be having her at home if all goes to plan!!

My brother has a 5 week old son and he weighed 7lb6oz, 1oz less than Hudson did and when I held him I was terrified as he was so small!! I’d forgot how to hold a newborn, and i couldn’t believe Hudson was EVER that small. I still refuse to believe it haha!!

Anyway!! Happy New Year as well lovelies! Hope you all have a gooden x

• imageso We had an amazing christmas a new year and am missing all the baby stages Lyra is so big now walking 9 teeth and never stops .. she has her little habit already like if any door is open anywhere we go she has to shut it .. sleep routine is amazing she never naps unless she's in the car and bed is at 7 to 9 atm normally 7 and then that's her all night she doesn't drink baby milk though the day but has 1 bottle at night trying now to take that away and the dreaded dummy .. everything is perfect.. X 

• Hey Ladies, hope we are all well...... Smile just wondered if your little lady had arrived yet if not you can't have many days left I can't remember exactly just Feb in my head lol. Hope your all well. X

• Sorry not been on in long time Mia has been in Bristol children hospital for the last month after having a heart attack then having two more in here but is on the mend there just trying to find out why it happened

• Oh  Darcy so sorry to hear that I hope they find out what's happening with poor little Mia. It's so scary when these things happen. X

• Omg Darcy. How awful. Hope you are bearing up ok. How is Mis doing? I can’t begin to imagine what this is like for you. Sending much love to you all xx

• Hiya ladies !! Just a little update!! I had my little girl exactly a month ago! 16th Feb! She weighed 8lb11oz the little chunk, and last week she weighed 10lb2oz 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️We had the most amazing home birth. Contractions started at 3am and she was here by 8:15am. Will submit a few pics! Hope you and all the little babes are good!! Can’t believe they will be 2 in a few months 😭😭 
  • Hey Ladies, Smile that's fantastic what did you name the little lady? Xavier had his first fall outside on Sunday and scrapped his little nose and head bless him. Hope every one is well. Beki
  • this is me seeing your message 2 months later smile. Big congrats on your baby girl. Hope you are all doing well and settling into life as a family of 4. Hope everyone is well. Can you believe the 2nd birthdays are not far off
  • .                This is Xavier last week thought I'd share an updated pic with you ladies hope all your little ones are doing well cant believe next month they will all start turning 2. X