Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• You okay mummytooandc? is your manager being supportive? 

Hows the schnapps louise? 

• Yes was nice thanks dizzy! Haven’t had a drink for ages!

• When I got to work one of them apologised to me she said she'd been told things that I'd apparently been saying but after talking to the manager and the matron realised they were not true and people had been gossiping. As for the other lady ill just have to wait to see her when she's back off her annual leave. It's Mainly been people saying things that aren't true but it needs sorting.

How are we all today? Louise I think I might look for that peach schnapps next time Im in aldi. I like Charlies new wheels lol great idea for a possible Xmas present not that my other half would let me buy our Charlie one all he ever says is we haven't got the room

Hope you're okay dizzy

• Glad the lady apologised. Hopefully that will make it less stressful. That’s  The problem when women work together. It can be so bitchy. I used to find that when I worked in a school . 

Youve just reminded me I have some peach schnapps left in the fridge! It was from that new Aldi by town on burton road. It was only  four pounds something. Yes he really liked that black car! I was thinking of cosy coupe for Christmas but now not sure as he loved that one. It was 99.99 so a bit pricey and was a battery one so prob better for when he’s s bit older but he loved it!

• Aww he looks super cute louise 

glad Work is abit easier kayliegh ... I can’t believe this is my last week at work x

• Excuse the brown under his mouth - he’d been guzzling chocolate 😂

• Looks so happy in the car. 

glad One of them apologised mummytooand, Is that because the manager had spoken to her? How do you feel now? 

am doing okay, just wish wasn’t havong to work tomorrow. Am so looking forward to seeing my mum and dad on Tuesday though! 

• Aw dizzy that sounds nice x have you anything planned ? X

hubbys feeling poorly tonight so we are in bed at 8 (defo not complaining) but Ollie sounds unsettled on the monitor 

• Omg wish I was in bed at 8. Enjoy xx

• I plan to go to bed at 8 so often, yet it never happens. Joseph has been a bugger today...I was so glad for bed time!

Im starting to wonder how I’m ever going to manage juggling everything and working full time. So much stuff doesn’t get done, in getting myself really worked up. Which is so silly, I’ve always worked and I know everyone else does it 😕

• Hope you managed to settle Lillian 

Louise the car is very cool and he does look happy with it. We've got one of the cosy coupe but that's alot cooler haha 😂 

I know that's what my manger said there can be a lot of bitchiness when all girls work together I've always got on better with boys tbh most of my friends are guys 🤷 

• We’re going round for dinner Lillian So will be nice. Did Ollie wake up? 

Youll be okay bincey, a lot of my house doeant get done, mainly because i fall asleep on the sofa every night. 

I hope everything gets sorted with work mummytooandc 

• Yeah he did at half 11 wouldnt settle so I gave him some milk and he went straight back down after that he didn’t drink his milk before bed so I don’t mind giving him some. 

Hubby was Super poorly too he’s with the nurse now I worry so much about him becuaee hes Got bad family history of heart problems and young cardiac death and hes got really bad chest pain this morning too x

• I hope he’s ok  Lillian. It must be a real worry for you xx 

• Hope hes okay lillian I may end up murdering my oh at this rate he's such a slob nothing gets done if I dont do it. It's like having 3 children except you cn excuse olly and Charlie but he's just lazy I've got in to pots I've had to tidy up put the washing on and pick his stinky pants up off the bathroom floor it's like having two jobs

Bincey us working mums need medals 

• It's madness isn't it? We don't take our pants off and throw them on the floor and leave them. I just don't understand men's mentality 

• I’ve had the same convo with a friend from work today .. hubby is ok thank goodness I think he’s just got a nasty virus x

• Glad it's nothing to serious Lillian xxx

Seriously men are pigs they'd live in a stye if you let them. My oh has come home done nothing but sit down and smoke his vape and complain how he feels tired and poorly I'm standing there like this 😡 are you kidding me?? Tired maybe if you weren't up til 2 playing call of duty at the weekend you'd be okay then expecting to sleep in til 10 whilst I'm up at 6 every bloody weekend with the boys grrr

• Kayleigh have you told him how you feel I defo wouldn’t stand for that and I tell my Oh if I think he’s being unreasonable however today he’s so poorly he deserve a night off lol