Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Lillian hope hubby is feeling better soon. 

Kayleigh I   still think you should take a week or so off work. You so deserve a rest xx 

• Options

I need a rest from my oh as well he's just grating on me atm I don't want to be a single parent but if things don't change I don't want to be miserable forever either guess we will see what happens once I get my antidepressants tomorow and I give it a few weeks 

• Options

Hey sorry haven't been on for a little while hope everyone is ok and is feeling better. 

Daniel is todderling around everywhere he only crawls on tiles  

• Options

Hey Charlie hope your all well too x 

i feel like ollie has shot up recently he looks so big. Hubby is so poorly never seen him like this I’m sure he’s got flu .. his temp was 39.5 this morning hopefully today is the last day of t and he starts feeling better tomorrow. I always tell him to have a flu jab and he never does I think he might from now x

• Options

Oh no that sounds rotten Lillian. Hope he’s soon over the worst of it.

Hope the antidepressants start helping quite quickly Kayleigh xx 

• Options

How’s everything going ladies?

• Options

Mmr for us this morning. How were the other babies after?

• Options

Hey we are ermmm well torn between chicken pox and hand foot and mouth not sure which one olli has at the moment (maybe both) he has horrible ulcers and is coming out in spots were also not sure if he had a reaction last night too because he had a swollen face and we gave him piriton and his face went down we had to go again to A&E. 

• Options

imagehad a wee trip to a&e with this darling 

• Options

Aww bless her is she ok katt x

• Options

Not a good day for the babies today 😔 Charlie taken a turn for worse now after mmr. Hope Ollie and saoirse are feeling better soon xxxx

• Options

Aww bless him hope he picks up soon Hun x im certain ollies got chicken pox now hes covered in spots 

• Options

Oh dear Lillian has the nursery said if there's been a outbreak? Olly had hand foot and mouth and he got blisters on his tongue and on his face and arms. I hope he feels better soon not what you need just before you start uni

Katt im sorry soairse is okay bbe that looks nasty bless her

Louise did Charlie have his mmr later then? Hope he feels better soon

The boys are still full of cold feel awful the weather is just so terrible atm

• Options

No my couisens little girl has chicken pox tho who he see every Monday x he’s just not sleeping it’s ok hard bless him x

• Options

Awww not a happy baby day! 

We have a poorly baby, he’s been unwell since Monday. He’s really wheezy tonight too. I’m dead on my feet at the moment.

did she need stitches Katt?

hand, foot and mouth is awful but if it’s all over I’d say chicken pox 😕

Did Charlie have the mmr separate to the others? Other then a temp Joseph was ok untill about a week later. 

Kayleigh how you feeling?

Hope being back at work isn’t to bad Dizzy

• Options

Poor babies. Hope they are all feeling better soon. Ollie shouldn't feel too bad for long with chicken pox but then it's the itching which can cause problems with their sleeping 😔 If your cousins little girl has chicken pox now then he won't have caught it from her as it's a 3 week incubation period. Maybe they both caught it from someone else when they were together. 

No bincey he's had all the jabs together today. He seems to have had it later than the other babies for some reason. 

• Options

Fingers crossed he settles ok for you Louise. X

• Options

How are all the babies feeling today? 

• Options

Hey turns out it is hand foot and mouth not chicken pox so I guess we’ll see that in three weeks lol x how everyone else this hand foot and mouth is awful tho he’s not really eating much at all 

• Options

Joseph had it a while ago and it’s was really horrible, has Ollie got blisters in his mouth? 

Everyone is grumpy here today 3 out of the 4 boys are full of cold. I have just finished my first 5 day week at work and I’m bloody exhausted lol