Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Well done bincey !

yeah his mouth is full of ulcers is awful .. his bum is bad too and hands and feet have a few sores on but nothing like his mouth. 

• oh no, sounds like everyone is having a hard time. 

can you Have medication for hand foot and mouth? 

Hows Charlie after jabs? J came out in a horrible rash but it didn’t bother him which was lucky. 

Hows work going mummytooandc and bincey? 

Works going okay, although stressing me out slightly :(

• Works ok, I have gone from there being 3 of us to just me. It’s mentally draining but I do enjoy it. 

I couldn’t imagine how hard it is teaching a classroom full of children.

Isaac is going through his horrible stage again! 

• Hi ladies just been updating myself with what's been going on

Poor ollie when olly had it they just said to give him cold soft things like ice cream and push fluids Lillian I hope he feels better soon ollys only lasted a few days and he was alot better he picked it up when he first started nursery as well. 

Sorry to hear works been hard for you dizzy I dont think I'd have the patience to teach lol. 

Bincey sorry to hear issac is being difficult again not what you need when juggling a new job on top of everything else. 

I'm alright back on my antidepressants so feeling a bit more under control now emotionally things with my oh still aren't great but we're working on it. 

• Glad your feeling abit better Kayleigh sometimes we all need a little help x 

dizzy is it just a busy time of year ?

yesterday he didn’t want anything ice cream, jacket potato nothing but had some milk ... I think we maybe over the worst of it because he’s slept abit better last night. He’s still asleep now. 

I did the most student thing yesterday and went shopping with my student discount lol but I was desperate for clothes as all mine are work clothes 

• You've got to love the student discount tho Lillian 😍 When's your first lecture? Monday I cnt wait to start my course 

• How are the babies today?hope they are feeling better.

bincey hope you’ve  had a more restful day. 

Are the discounts any good Lillian? I’ll have to get my son to do my shopping for me 😂

• Yeah i got 20% off at new look which is where I got most of my stuff from in the first few weeks theres always good deals on. 

Ollie decided to go to sleep but now he’s woken up and he’s been been playing running around dancing it’s soo Funny think he maybe a little better 

• Really glad he seems to be on the mend 😃

• Glad he's seems a bit better Lillian  :) hows charlie doing Louise 

• He’s ok thanks. Not settling tonight but then that’s nothing new. Have had to get out of bath halfway through to feed him so am sat here soaking wet feeding him with my leg bleeding everywhere as I cut it when I was shaving them. How are you feeling Kayleigh? 

• Oh dear that sounds painful Louise bless ya did he eventually settle? I'm not to bad thanks for asking just taking each day as it comes. 

• How are all the little ones feeling?

• Sorry only just seen your message kayleigh. No  he didn’t really settle. Had a very restless night. Am knackered and going to bed late again tonight.  Hope your work is going better now xx 

Are any of the babies very clingy? Charlie is very clingy and wants to be held by me all the time. It’s nice to feel wanted but it’s hard doing all the cooking etc with him scrabbling up my legs.

• Lillian was it your first day at uni today?

• Hi everyone how we doing Charlie isn't well atm he's been having diarrhoea and sickness poor little mite. Hope everyone's doing okay 

• Aww that’s no good I haven’t been able to post all day the site didn’t seem to have the box to write on.

my first few days at uni have been really good and thank goodness Ollie is a lot better now

how’s everyone else ?

• Hello ladies, Joseph still not 100% his nappies are explosive 🤢 and he’s completely off milk.

Hope Charlie feels better soon!

Glad uni has started well Lillian, and really glad Ollie is on the mend. 

• Glad youre enjoying it Lillian you'll be able to give me advice when I start lol have you done much the last few days in your lectures?

Sorry to hear Joseph isn't well Charlie has very similar symptoms bincey I don't know where he's picked it up from 

• No I’m not so sure either...definitely been a trying couple of weeks!