Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• On a positive side it’s not been quite as hot this year to the year we had 2017 babies, so hopefully that’s giving you a bit more ease. 
    Everyones children’s on halfterm?
  • Hope eveyone is ok
  • I’m dreading half term dizzy lol atm Olly goes all year round so it’ll be a big shock to the system. 
    Hope you’re all well and little ones are okay cnt believe their nearly two where has the time gone. 

• Yes half term will be very different then. 
    Js been on and off ill for last month- firstly chicken pox then colds, then ear infection and then another rash so all a bit crazy lately but otherwise okay. He follows along to the actions on nursery rhymes now which is great to see! 
  • How's it going bincey
  • I’m still going, lost my plug today...have a lot of pressure. But really hoping nothing happens till after Wednesday now as it’s isaacs birthday and I have to stay in for 48hrs 😬 I have 11 days left, booked for sweep on Thursday. 
    Hope your ok?
    hows everyone else and little people?
  • Aww bincey sounds promising 😍 I worked on The mother and baby unit at work last night and all the babies made me so broody lol 😂 
  • Hi everyone,

We've just sotted this thread has topped the 1k post mark, so we have kicked you off a new continuation thread here. 

Please do come on over. We'll lock this thread in a day or so, so you all have a chance to see this post. We'll also tag you on the new thread. 

• edited Jul 31, 2019 9:56AM
    Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines