Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 2

Replies

• Hi ladies how are we all doing :) hows the little ones sorry to hear Charlie and ollie aren't well still Lillian and Louise I'm glad theyve done something for him tho Lillian.

The boys are still fighting over anything and everything lol I didn't think it would start this early I'm glad they're not sharing a bedroom that's for sure 

• Lillian I’m glad you finally have a reason for ollies problems. I really hope his medication gives him some relief soon. 

Dizzy he’s had a rash, been hot tired and grumpy. Also had a bad cough and cold but that may not be linked. He seems a bit better today. Hope J is better now xx

• Olly keeps hitting Charlie all the time and I don't know what to do does anyone have any advice it's got where I don't like to leave him alone with him 

• It nots something I’ve had before, well untill now (But there 7&11) 

Does he cry when you tell him off? Could he be doing it for attention? Hopefully it’s a phase hunni. 

We have a poorly Joseph again! Wish the cold would go away. Work completely wipes me out, I spend all week looking forward to the weekend. 

Hope all the poorly babies are feeling better?

• Maybe ask your health visitor kayleigh? Have you tried asking him why he does it?  I’m sure it’ll just be a short phase xx

Bincey hope you enjoy your weekend xx

lillian how’s Ollie? 

• Yeah he’s ok I’m not sure what’s wrong with him except the cold maybe just teething but he isn’t too bad x

really had a good day at uni today feel at home there it’s defo the right decision x

hig hugs to the poorly babies x

• Glad uni is going well xx

• Hows your boy getting on louise ? 

• He’s ok thanks. I wouldn’t go as far as to say he’s enjoying it as he’s really missing his girlfriend but he’s plodding along 

• Aww bless ... I can imgain when I went to uni the first time I had been with my now husband about 8 months and I missed him so much and he missed me but we got through it but I did end it moving home in my second year x

• That’s so lovely that you’re still together xx 

• Hi ladies 

How are we all doing?

Patrick had his first days at nursery and it did not go well. I just went to the staff room but when I wasnt in the room he just cried non stop. 

It was his cousins 18th yesterday and we went up as his parents were throwing him a party.

Everyone kept asking how he'd got on so had to explain over and over again how upsetting he found it. I ended up getting myself in such a state that by the time we got home I was having an aniexty attack. Felt like someone was sitting on my chest. Just feel terrible about it.

• Aww katt bless you x I’m sure he will get use to it ollie still has good days and bad days sometimes I get phone Calls to say can we give him calpol cuz he just won’t settle or stop crying 

Ollie is being abit of a nightmare when we take him anywhere at the min.. can’t go shopping or anything without him just screaming I’m not sure if it’s cuz he doesn’t want to be in the pushchair but it’s really bad he will tolerate it for a small time then just kick off 

• Try not to worry katt. Easier said than done I know. He will settle. If he is autistic as you suspect then he will need a longer settling in period as he won’t like the change and noise. Take some familiar things with you - toys etc. He will get there xxx Just tell people he’s fine if you find it difficult explaining. 

• Charlie wouldn’t like being in pushchair either Lillian . I don’t tend to take him anywhere that he has to sit in pushchair for long which isn’t easy as he can’t stand up yet so I have to carry him everywhere and he weighs a ton! Is there a possibility it hurts his tummy sat in the same position?

• Quick Announcement! Want to be a tester in the MadeForMums Awards 2019? You could be testing anything from a buggy to baby carrier or hundreds of other products we’ll be putting through their paces. To find out more and how to  sign up, please visit this thread. 

• Hi ladies how are we all doing its been a while since anyone's been on lol 

• Hey we are ok by day lol ollie is waking a lot at night and it takes him ages to get back to sleep. 

• Hello ladies sorry not been on for a while. Work is taking over. So this happened tonight Im really not sure how I feel right now! Haven’t told anyone yet 😞

hooe your all ok xximage

• Wow bincey that’s fantastic! It will be a shock and you will feel unsure for a while but all will be fine and Joseph will have a little friend 😃😃😃