Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

October 2017 Toddlers

2»

Replies

• Thank you everyone for posting your gorgeous pics and updates. 
    If you've not had your pressie from us, or just not sent your address, please do drop me a PM with your name and address. 

grisinutza, I remember when my daughter had HFM -  crazy that the GP kept telling you it was the pox. We really hope Andre is on the mend. When are you thinking of taking him back to start nursery? 

• Hello everyone! 

Im after some advice on napping!

Mia has always had two naps in the day - one in the morning and one in the afternoon. She is waking up around 6-7am (anytime inbetween) but then ready for a nap between 8.30-9am and will sleep for 2 hours sometimes more. 

She would then have another nap around 2pm, again for a good hour or so before bed at 7pm.

The last few days she won’t have her afternoon nap, which is fine - but she’s knackered and horrid by 5pm which is too late for a nap and too early for bed. 

So - do I not do the morning nap and just try an afternoon nap? She’s always so tired by 9am which sounds silly but it’s difficult to know what to do for the best! 😩 

Any advice greatly appreciated! X

• Hi ladies long time no chat 

how is everyone and your toddlers seems like it will be no time until they are 2 now.

Charlie is now 20 months old with a full set of teeth and full of personality and cheekiness and into absolutely into everything.

Charlie also became a big brother on May 27 to another baby boy named Jack the 20 month age gap hasn’t been too bad but it’s still early days.  Has anyone else had more babies or planning any.

here is a few updated pictures