Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Well not great news :/ she said I'm measuring about 6 weeks, but couldn't really see anything, was just a black splodge on the screen and no heart beat so need to have a re scan in 2 weeks to make sure the pregnancy is progressing, really upset tbh and I feel silly about it but nothing was re assuring about what she said :( xx
  • Aww sorry it wasnt the news you wanted to hear today rebecca and now you have the anxiety of it all for another two weeks 
    But with my 9 year old I had this happen to me and they even said they thought I was having a miscarriage when I went back two weeks later she had grown and there was a heartbeat sometimes it really is just to early to tell I know when I went for my 7 week one this time it was just tiny like a blob but we did see the heartbeat but even then it took her a while to find it and she was wondering if I was not far enough along to see xx
  • Just hoping everything will be fine, 2 weeks feels like a really long wait, I had a private scan booked for the 13th but got this appointment on the 16th so maybe I should rearrange it x
  • If your struggling to wait the 2 weeks you could maybe do the private one after a week or you could do the private one for a later date after your nhs one xx
  • Hey @Rebecca1992 how are you doing? Been thinking of you.
    @Rainbowsunshine hope you're ok too!

Hector enjoys a bit of TV now, Twirlywoos are his favourite, followed by Teletubbies. Hell watch a couple of episodes then decide he's had enough and get on with playing. 
    His opinions are definitely getting stronger. He will sometimes headbutt the floor in a strop if he's been told no. Daft boy.

My mum-in-law died last month and we were back home weekend just gone for her funeral. He was such a good boy for the service (in a village hall not a church as non-religious) and I think really helped poor hubby get through the day, he's such a ray of sunshine. I'm pretty sure he was MIL's favourite, she really adored him. 

He's still rocking being a big brother. Esther is the only person he'll give kisses to 😍
  • Aww that's so cute that he gives her kisses! So sorry to hear that your mother in law has passed :(
    Thanks for thinking of me :) nice to know as I'm having a rough time at the min... I told my manager in confidante that I was pregnant but she knows the situation, it was strictly between me and her and she's gone and told loads of people in the store that I'm pregnant, last night some random woman came up to me and congratulated me and that was the iceing on the cake because I lost it and demanded that management come see me immediately... They did but tried to tell me they hadn't told anybody! I stormed out... Uv phoned up today to tell them I won't be back until after the 16th when I find out what's happening with the baby, I'm so upset not only was it my news to tell but I don't kmow if the baby is going to be ok or not yet....anyway I did go for my private scan on Sunday and they told me the gestational sac was measuring 6 weeks and they could see the yolk sac, I suppose that's a good thing as it couldn't be seen on the scan I had last Wednesday so things must be moving on? It's just at 6+4 odie was a big blob with a heart beat and with this one at 6 weeks it's just a dot of an yolk inside a black blob (will uplode pic) xx
  • Sorry to hear about your mother in law @ThuperRah

I'm doing great thanks feels quite strange but nice that everything is going straight forward have my gtt test tomorrow so we will see passed my first one but I was only 12 weeks then 

Oh my @Rebecca1992 that is terriable and quite rightly so to feel the way you do that is confidential 
    Brilliant news that little beans been growing more I think your going to be fine they grow so so quickly at this stage whens your next scan is it the 16th do let us know how you get on xx
  • Thankyou rainbow yea iv got everything crossed for Wednesday, iv been to the Dr and gotten signed off work, still upset about it all tbh but atleast I don't have to go there and be around them all for a bit x

Odie has been loving playing with his kitchen and my auntie knitted some food for him, he's not very well at the moment, got a chesty cough and a runny nose and is being sick alot, think it's because of the snot, he's eating a bit more today so must be feeling a bit better x 

• Aww lovely love the knitted food is the kitchen from asda sure this is is the one I've got Gracie for christmas 

Aww poor odin gracies the same not being sick but full of cold 

Glad the doctors signed you off as the extra stress at work wont be helping and odin will still keep you busy while your at home xx
  • Spoke to soon she is now being sick 🙄 poor baby it's taken a while to get her off to sleep everytime she coughs she crys I've given calpol praying for an unbroken nights sleep ha xx
  • Yes kitchen is from asda was a good price but oh my days was it a pain to put together, about 2 hours! It took me and my dad who is a joiner to put it together! Thaught it was just us but then sombody posted it on a fb mums group about how hard it was and I was like well atleast it wasn't just us 😂 I'd clear a few hours to put it together we Thaught it would be a 20 min job at best then it took up the entire morning x

Aww poor gracie :( hope she's feeling better soon x 
  • Probs best to put it up a few days before Christmas then I remember when my older girls was little I got one from elc and that was also a pain to put up was on all night doing it this was a brillaint price she always plays with my nieces kitchen so I knew I wanted to get her one and for that price I had to get it does it come with anything or do I need to get the pot and pans separate 

She seems alot better today can hear a little rattle on her chest but shes not been sick today xx
  • No doesn't come with anything, asda sell the matching pan set for £10 and then argos do a wooden pizza and loads of plastic food both for £15 x
  • Great thanks rebecca I'll have a look xx
  • Scan tomorrow at 10am I'm so nervous and scared! Just hoping everything is going to work out fine :( Google isn't helping and I know I shouldn't google but it's saying stuff about missed miscarriage and empty gestational sacs :( just scaring my self now tbh... Like everybody I just want everything to be fine but that's not how life works and I might be the person it doesn't work out OK for :( and I'm a mess and can't decide if I'm being stupid or it's my hormones or somthing I just don't remember it being this hard with odin xx
  • Aww rebecca I'm very hopeful for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow you will have to let us know how you get on cant wait to hear the good news
    The first 12 weeks are the worst and I said this about my first children I dont remember any of these worrys entering my mind I think it's when you hear about it happening it starts making you worry 
    I still worry now and I'm 27 weeks even thou everything is going perfect and I have no reason to worry I just have this horrible feeling something could go wrong dont think I'll fully relax untill shes here 🙄 xx
  • Fingers crossed @Rebecca1992, thinking of you x
  • Well good news there was a baby with a little heart beat :) can't believe it so happy... There was a little pocket of fluid that she called a bruse but she said its nothing to worry about and they usually resolve them self's x
  • Great news 😍