Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Aww no way @Rebecca1992 I probably would of cried that is just typical I hope its sorted for you for thursday 😔 xx
  • Honestly nearly had a break down :( yea should be fine for Thursday I hope, iv told them to phone me before we make the trip down there, just to make sure we arnt wasting time again, there a bit crap tbh not the first time we have been let down by them.. already paid in full and they won't refund so that's the only reason going bk there, if we get another private scan done will probably choose somwhere else x
  • I think thats terriable they wont refund I think they should be giving you a discount seen as they couldnt do it today and you travelled down there and they should know how much parents to be are looking forward to finding out I know I was counting down the days and could hardly sleep the night before 😂

I'd email the company and complain see what they say xx
  • Yea going to send them an email my other half was so annoyed and upset he took it worse than I did and phoned them an hour after leaving because I sorted everything in there and he stormed out and but odie in the car, he was fuming all the way home :/ they said they will sort us some freebies when we go next time... I know they can't help it not working, it's just annoying like if all had gone to plan I'd kniw the gender now :( it's not the end of the world though just what seems like a long wait till Thursday to hopefully find out, if the machine isn't fixed by then I will most definitely be very upset.... Its not even the gender like I really wanted to see the baby, iv felt movements from 13 weeks and they have become regular but iv been worrying as havnt felt any recently, I rang up triage the other day but because I was only 15+6 and not 16 weeks at the time they said I couldn't come up.. But then iv felt the baby wiggle since then but nothing today, its still early so maybe I won't have regular movements just yet, if i get nothing by the morning I'm going up there they have to see me now I'm over 16 weeks x
  • Hope the freebie is more than an extra print or somthing at least one of them heartbeat bears for the inconvenience I think they should refund you and do it for free or at least refund you half the cost especially if it's not the first time you've had bother with them 

I was the same around that stage well actually abit later for me as my placenta is at the front so took longer to feel movement I was more like 20 weeks and some days I'd feel nothing and worry then I'd start feeling them again I think it's from 24 weeks they said you should be feeling movements every day but double check that 

All be over for me 3 weeks tuesday I cant wait I'm so done now 😂 I can't sleep at night I'm restless all the time feel so unhealthy and out of breathe I'm just praying I make it to the c section date as much as I'm fed up I'd rather her come that way xxx
  • I was absolutely knackered last night and when I layed down on the bed I'm sure I was feeling wiggles so I was less worried but now nothing again this morning, iv had a cold drink, sugary drink but nothing yet, everything is probably fine and it's just me being paranoid feel like I always jump to the worst conclusion!... Oh yea i remember the last few weeks, I couldn't even get comfy in bed so was sat in a chair 😂 I don't kmow what I'm going to do this time, I was so tired last time I slept all the time, don't kmow what I'm gonna do now odies here! Hope you make it to the section date! You will have to come show her off, can't wait to see her xx

• We went to this amazing soft play for his birthday and he kept getting up on stage 😂 all the other kids sat nicely on their mums knee and I kept having to peel him off the stage in front of like 40 people 🙈 so embarrassing 😂.... Gender day take 2 tomorrow very exciting xx
  • Aww bless him happy birthday odin 

Gracie would of totally been that  child too 🙈 she had her taster day at nursery today she was abit clingy at first but when we came back for her she was playing and they said she was completely fine no tears yayyy 

Looking forward to hearing about tomorrow fingers crossed for you it's going to be lovely either way a little princess for you or a baby brother for odin 😊

I ended up at the hospital last night for like 4 bloody hours as I had been feeling unwell like having morning sickness back and my feet and hands had swollen up (hands have gone down feet are still little puddings)
    My blood pressure was also raised the 4 times they checked yesterday and protine in my wee midwife said probs need tablets for my blood pressure next thing another one comes in and says your fine to go so now sat at home feeling worried I've got a consultant appointment tomorrow so will check over with them 
    One of the midwifes said yesterday I think shes breech still the last one i seen had said she was head down so shes either doing somersaults or they dont have a clue 🙄 xx
  • OMG I'M IN SHOCK! I'M HAVING A GIRL 😍 💕 
  • Eeeekkk congrats @Rebecca1992 how lovely a little princess 💗 so happy for you xx
  • I litrally can't believe it! I'm so lucky to get 1 of each 😍 I get to buy girl clothes this time yayyyyy! X
  • Just in time for the January sales aswell good timing 

One of each is perfect thats how I started off loved being able to buy all the girlie stuff 

I've been to see consulant today they think I have the gestational diabetes again and they've missed it just had a scan today as shes jumped from 75th percentile line to 95th shes 7lb 8oz already 😱 I've got to see the diabetic team Christmas eve and if I have got it they want to bring my c section forward excited and nervous xx
  • Atleast they have caught it if that's what it is, i hope everything goes OK, exciting if you get to see her a bit sooner :)... Odie was on the 95th 😂 he was 8pound 11oz at 38 week made me glad I had a section, was a right chunky monkey x 
  • So we have a surprise little princess my waters broke on the 22nd of december managed to get to steroid shot in at hospital for her lungs and she was born yesterday at 10.54 weighing 7lb7oz we have named her Everleigh Rose got discharged today lovely to be back home was sad I missed christmas morning with kids thou hope your all having a lovely Christmas 
  • Massive congratulations Rainbow! 😍 She's beautiful 🎀👸🏻 xx
  • Thankyou @Rebecca1992 she is just beautiful shes back in hospital at the min 😔 she seemed as if she was crying in pain when you moved her so took her hospital and discovered there she had a temp which apparently uncommon for babies under 3 months so shes been on antibiotics and having bloods took and a lumbar puncture poor baby shes defo better today so hopefully can take her home tomorrow when antibiotic are finished 

Gracie seemed to be taking to her well she has been better than I thought she would be she helps me with her and even winding her which is so cute she gentley rubs her hand on her back a couple of time she has gone to grab her thou while shes been on my lap so we have to extremely vigilant with her 

Gracie on her second day of nursery today shes really enjoying it I love when i pick her up she just comes running and you get the biggest hugs 

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas 

• Oh no poor baba hope she's better ASAP! Do you get to stay with her? X
    Gracie looks so grown up! Can't belive they are 2 how fast has that gone! Saying that I'm half way through my pregnancy now! That's going quick as well, and I'm massive 😂 odie isn't in nursery yet, still looking for somwhere near by with a reasonable price, aka stalling because I don't want him to go but at the same time I want him to go so he can be with other kids, I might cry though tbh I think he will as well, he's very very clingy atm, not sure how he's going to take the baby, he can be rough and touchy so probably have to watch him, today was his 2 year review, hes doing fab but may be a tad behind with speach so going to see sombody about it :) xx

• Yes was able to stay with her we ended up being allowed home Tuesday evening they dont know what was wrong with her just have to take her back if she gets a temp back and they will look into it further they thought it was sepsis and was treating her for that so glad it wasnt that children dont half scare you 

Awww look at your lovely bump @Rebecca1992 growing perfectly cant believe your halfway through already its flying over 

To be honest if Gracie didnt get the 2 year funding I wouldn't of put her in nursery till shes 3 as it's so expensive think I'd of stuck with toddler groups and local play areas 

Gracie still hasn't had her two year review they are waiting till shes been in nursery abit and doing it there as they can get there input too I think shes fine thou 

I'm sure Odin will catch up with his speech 

He looks happy with his sisters bouncy chair hes lovely always big smiles and happy xx
  • That's good that you could stay with her, id be a mess if I had to leave my baby at the hospital! Hope she's doing well now :)..... Well we have had a big shock, we went for our 20 week scan and they told us that the baby isn't a girl! Went back to the private scan to confirm and he's definitely a boy, we were upset, we had got used to a girl I'd baught nearly everything in pink and big items as well, we had named her ivy, but I am getting rid of all the pink and buying boy stuff... Its been expensive! But we are looking forward to welcoming our little man! Xx

• Oh my god @Rebecca1992 cant believe they got that wrong I can totally understand how you must be feeling I would of be pretty upset about it I know it's all about a healthy baby which of course that is the main thing but when like you say you've been and brought all pink stuff had a name picked aswell I love ivy btw was close for Gracie and Everleigh and bonded with your bump thinking it's a little girl growing in there to them be told different 😔 odin will be happy thou a little brother to play with can you not take the stuff back and ask them even if you can exchange them for boys stuff in the shop you brought them from 

I remember it did happen to my auntie she had 3 boys was told she was having a girl then towards the end of her pregnancy was told she was actually a boy  she had been and brought so much pink stuff I know they say it's not 100 percent but you always take there word for it I know I always have xx