Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2017 Toddlers

191011121315»

Replies

• @Rainbowsunshine thankyou :) got to be there at 7:30 no idea what time the section is but will come post a pic :) x

• Well here he is our little lockdown baby ❤️
    💙 Ozzy McInerney 💙
    Born today at 10:26am
    Weighing a chunky 10lbs 7oz
    Love him to bits over the moon 
  • Aww my @Rebecca1992 hes beauitful and what a good healthy weight he is congratulations to you all enjoy every minute hope your feeling ok xxx
  • Thankyou I'm over the moon with him ❤️ I'm feeling OK I just want to move around and see what the pains like now x
  • Awww look at them lovely cheeks @Rebecca1992
    How much did odin weigh he was a good weight to wasnt he 
    Yes try get moving around as soon as possible xxx
  • @Rainbowsunshine odie was 8lbs 11oz at 38weeks + 3.... Still havnt let me up yet but they said in an hour sombody shoild come get me x 
  • I was the same waiting around for them to take that bloody catheter out I had a nightmare trying to wee after that last time kept getting the feeling like I'm going to wee but nothing would come out was petrified I'd have to have it put back in it did eventually start happening 
    What's it like at the minute in hospital can your partner stay with you and come visit still xxx
  • @Rainbowsunshine I kmow it's bloody wee tube thing isn't working iv told them and told them I'm drinking loads but it's not going into the bag they need to come take it out I think, hospital is pretty quiet I'm in a 4 bed room but only 2 allowed, they arnt allowed to stay can just visit but partner can't even visit now as nobody to look after odin due to lock down.... Fingers crossed I'm out tomorrow x 
  • RainbowsunshineRainbowsunshine Regular
    edited May 22, 2020 9:35PM
    Aww I hope they have now taken it out I was the same without lockdown 🙄 my partner had to go to take over with the other children luckily I was allowed out the next day but it was Christmas day and they knew how much I wanted to get home for me the only reason they were undecided was because of my blood pressure apparently you usually have to stay 72 hours after taking blood pressure tablets but they let me go and just said the midwifes that come out to home will keep an eye my bloody pressure was a nightmare thou in the end and I dont know why they said I didnt have preaclamica but even when everleigh got re admitted at 4 days old for jaundice they just randomly checked my blood pressure and re admitted me too 🙄 but even in normal circumstance I've know people to have a c section and go home the next day so fingers crossed for you xxx
  • congratulations @Rebecca1992!
    I hope you are allowed out soon & the pain isn’t too bad! Xx 
  • Thankyou both :) after nagging and nagging them I got out of bed finally at about 11 and got my self washed and dressed then we were out the next day about 6pm x

• Awww @Rebecca1992 he is adorable hows Odin with him has ozzy settled in ok xxxx
  • Congratulations Rebecca, what a beautiful big boy! Hope you're both doing well and Odie is a happy big brother xxx

• Thankyou @ThuperRah :smile: we are doing good just adjusting to life as a family of 4 but getting more used to it all now can't belive he's over 2 weeks old now! Xx

@Rainbowsunshine he's OK with him, he calls him baby and aww's at him gives hugs and kisses sometimes but I think he's still a bit wary of him, he won't have him on him for like a photo or anything and I do think odin feels a bit jealous but I'm trying my best to include him in everything as I don't want him to feel pushed out or left out :( got mum guilt, feel like I can't do right for doing wrong atm, if I'm holding ozzy odin wants hugs and to play and then I feel bad but if I sit and play with odin I feel bad that ozzy is just in his basket or bouncer, iv tried holding ozzy and playing but it doesn't work as odin wants my full attention without ozzy being there... Hopefully it all comes right soon xx

• Just posted and then odin tries to steal ozzy off his dad 😂 we said give him a hug and then he gripped on to him and said "my baby" 😂 xx
  • Awww @Rebecca1992 he is just adorable love all the photos of them both so cute it is hard and does take some adjusting everything you've mentioned I went through aswell feeling guilty for Gracie that she will feel pushed out Gracie was the same she wouldnt hold everleigh till she was about 4 weeks old but then I wished I hadn't got her to as she got a death grip on her and would give her back was abit of a scary moment 😂😂 then she would always just say hold her and stare at you haha she has got so much better worh her over time and things have started to become abit easier 

@ThuperRah hows hector doing 

Gracies smile for photo face 😂
    Whenever everleighs on the floor she has to lie next to her now xxx

• @Rainbowsunshine bless her that's so cute that she lies with her ❤️ love her cheeky smile as well so beautiful.... We are on a roll now, odin has just started wanting to hold ozzy in like the last hour or so... He's a bit rough so going to have to watch him but he is cute think he does love him really x x

Not sure how impressed ozzy is with all this tho bless him 😂 x
  • Graices turning 3 tomorrow ❤ where have these 3 years gone 

She been very excited tonight think its more getting her cake at nursery than her presents she loves the happy burdday as she says song 

hope everyone's doing well and ready for our babies turning 3 xxx