Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

December 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• imageimage

Odin says thankyou very much for his book made for mums xx

• You are so welcome Rebecca and Odin ☺️

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• awww odin does look like hes enjoying that ice cream glad youve found one he can have 

well done getting your presents wrapped i need to make a bigger start on that also need to get all the food for dinner as we have family coming to ours again then we usually go over to my brothers late afternoon 

gracies been full of cold for about a week now so had loads of sleepless nights shes suspose to be getting her mmr injection today but dont know if they will do it with her cold will have to see dreading taking her poor girlie 

we had our photos back will attach a couple 

imageimageimageimageimage

• My baby is 1 😭 Hector enjoyed his birthday yesterday, he loved his big siblings singing happy birthday to him. 

Thanks MFM for his lovely book. We wrapped it up for him for his birthday, must get a pic of him with it.

imageimage

• aww happy 1st birthday hector 

gracie was able to have her mmr injection yesterday i dont know why i thought it was just one but no it was 4 one in her arm one in her leg and two in the other leg was horriable poor baba shes actually not been to bad was a little unsettled around 10pm then was up and wide awake at half 4 but she seems ok in herself phewww xx

• It was Daltons birthday too yesterday, can’t believe he’s 1 already. He had a lovely day and evening. First time he tried ice cream yesterday when we took him out for birthday tea, he seemed to like it, didn’t put him in the highchair that was there as it’s one that just pulls upto the table to eat off a plate so it would of ended up on the floor as he still picks up the plate !! So had to let him eat in his pushchair which was a shame but at least he was comfy as the high chairs was hard wood. Found fishfingers in the boot this morning from under his pushchair, he must of been saving that 1 for later imageimageimageimagelol...I haven’t got my appointment yet for Daltons MMR and 4 !! That’s sounds heartbreaking. Hope shes ok.xximageimageimageimageimageimage

• Beautiful photos rainbow they are so nice :) so glad she's been OK since the injections I'm dreading Odins :( he's handled his others quite badly, we havnt had a letter yet though.

🎂🎈🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY HECTOR 🎂🎉🎈

🎂🎊🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALTON, 🎂🎉🎈

They all looks so adorable! Looking so cute with his cake 🎂 we managed to find a birthday cake that odin can have we just need to go collect it :) Odins birthday on Tuesday and I'm so emotional I'm not ready for my tiny little baby to be 1 year old :( xx

• imageimageimageimageimageimage

Odins birthday today 🎂 

We had fun playing with the baloons and opening the toys and playing with them :) then we took him to soft play but he wasn't really feeling it so we didn't stay long, we did go to a soft play yesterday and met up with my friend and her son... He's just gone down for a nap but he's had some cake and played with toys more, when he wakes up few family members on my partners side are coming to see him for an hour and then tomorrow my parents are travelling down to see him, he's had a busy day! Think he's wondering what's going on xx 

• Bless him, glad you found a cake he could have 😊 happy birthday odin, they’re growing up so fast !! 

• I hope Odin, hector & dalton all had lovely birthdays!! 

It was Islas birthday on 14th but we had a whole weekend of celebrations.. busy busy overwhelming weekend for her! 

I cannot believe shes now 1!! 😳

we have got the dreaded vacination letter through through the door.. I’m debating on splitting it so isla doesn’t have to have 4 injections all in such a short space of time, but I also don’t want to drag them out over seperste days.. what’s everyone else’s thoughts?? 

Heres a few pictures of Islas birthday.. imageimageimageimage

• Aww wow looks lovely :) love that cake🎂

Happy birthday isla!! ❤️

I'm dreading the injections, does anybody know if anything really bad can happen from having them? Iv seen a few stories of babies dieing from injections they were their first injections though.. That's what I'm scared of :( I'm probably being stupid but it's in the back of my mind alot :( I'd personally just get it over and done with if you do them separately then it will just be double the upset for her I think xx

On a fun note has anybody been to see Father Christmas? We didn't book anything we just went shopping at tesco and he was there!! He wasn't sure at first but he didn't cry, it was just give a donation so just gave all the change I had :) love that I have a photo to show him when he's older  x

• awww happy 1st birthday babies ❤💙

love odin little birthday suit so cute

sophie id say just have them all together i thought gracie would of been bad off them she was bad off the first set at 8 weeks i even took her to out of hours and the 3rd set so i expected her to be off of these ones but she was fine they said to give calpol straight away after and that was all she needed 

well....i have some news which was a surprise for us if all goes well gracie is going to be a big sister very early days think im about 6 weeks just praying for an easy pregnancy this time xx

• only just seen your post rebecca he looks so cute sitting on santas lap with that big smile 

we was going to take gracie the other day till i seen the wait was well over the 30 min dont think gracie would of happily sat around waiting havent bumped into another one yet x

• Happy birthday Isla, lovely cake. 😊

congrulations rainbow sunshine, hope the pregnancy is an easy 1 this time round for you.😊 

my oldest didn’t have his first MMR but that was back in 2001 and It was all over the news that babies died from it..Ronny had his in 2010 and was fine. I’m dreading Daltons injections. 

I hope everyone is well xx

• Massive congratulations rainbow!  So happy for you, I hope this time round is alot better for you x

• Hello all. Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Hector didn't really know what was going on but he did enjoy the Christmas lights everywhere. And the chocolate coins in his stocking.... although the satsuma was his favourite bit.

Congratulations Rainbowsunshine! I am also unexpectedly pregnant again... turns out you really can get pregnant from missing one mini-pill!!! I'm 10 weeks today. Hubby was less than thrilled. We had no plans for #4, and it won't be easy, but I just can't terminate our baby. I've had really bad morning sickness so I've been SO aware it's in there. We didn't talk about it for a few weeks after we found out at 6 weeks, but getting there now.

Meanwhile Hector continues to be a delight. He's a full on toddler now, walking all over the house. He's also started having little strops when you take something away from him/won't let him have something. It's hilarious. He had his jabs on Thursday, he really screamed but I gave him a quick feed while she filled out his red book and he managed a smile before we left.

Hope everyone's toddlers(!) are doing well x

• We've just spotted your posts - congratulations Rainbowsunshine and ThuperRah - we are thrilled for both of you! Can we tempt to you join another birth club???? 

• Congratulations ThumperRah, Dalton isn’t walking yet but stands alone for ages but just won’t dare take that step bless him, he also has tantrums when he can’t have something, he’s favourite thing to do is go to the draws and attempt to get everything out but when I pick him up and take him away he has a little screaming fit throwing himself around !! Think cupboard locks are in need !! He’s down to just 1 nap a day now, I’ve been mixing 1/2 baby milk and 1/2 cows milk into his bottles, slowly weening him onto it, I’m still sterilising but I’ll stop once he’s fully on cows milk. 

Happy New Year everyone 😊