Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

December 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• Oh yea 😂. . Odin carries that broom around everywhere! I have to wrestle him for it so he can get in the bath or go to bed.. We went out and left the Broom at home and well he found him self a stand in... In the form of a fly swat xx
  • Aww Odin looks like hes having lots of fun so cute 
    Haha glad you've managed to find something smaller for him to carry around when your out and about 
    We've loved the warmer weather we got Gracie the little shell paddling pool that you can use the other half for sand but we just put balls in she loved it although weathers not as great now it was freezing yesterday and today I was at a wedding in a marque yesterday so probably felt the cold abit more ha 
    Hope everyones well 

• Aw look at those toddlers, so grown up!
    @Rebecca1992 Odin & his broom is brilliant. My eldest had a silicone spatula that he was particularly attached to and took everywhere 😂
    I've started taking Hector for swimming lessons, he loves it 😍
    He's such a loving little cheeky monkey. I really hope that doesn't change when his baby sister arrives.

• Aww hector looks all grown up I'm sure he will still be the same lovely boy once his little sister arrives how are you getting on thuper wont be to long left now 

Gracie doesn't do swimming lessons but my partner takes her every now and then she loves it xx
  • Rainbow gracie looks so grown up what a cutie can't belive how fast time is going!
    Thuper how grown up does Hector look? Omg! Haha glad its not just mine that's carrying around objects haha and massive congratulations that your having a baby girl! When is she due?
    There's talk of another baby joining our little family of 3 soon.. So I will have to wait and see what happens.. Very excited and can't wait to be pregnant again but also very anxious.. Feel like with odin I went into it all very nieve and now I'm just worried about all the things that might happen but just fingers crossed I suppose nobody has a crystal ball... I hope you are all doing fantastic :) xx
  • Awww thats fab news rebecca hopefully wont be too long 
    I've actually discovered very recently I'm pregnant this is 100 percent the last time for me if anything goes wrong this time I'm done ha should be due Jan 12th I've booked a scan for the 31st of may the uncertainty after last time is to much fingers crossed this time will be fine xx
  • Congratulations rainbow :) I have everything crossed for you x 
  • Congratulations @Rainbowsunshine, everything crossed for you.

Happy trying @Rebecca1992 😉

Baby girl is due end of July. Can't say I'm looking forward to having 2 under 2 again, it was hard work last time! At least I have my 2 big helpers this time. They're mostly great with Hector and he adores them 😍
  • Wow not long at all be nice having a summer baby thou totally agree the older children are a great help 
    Are you all enjoying this lovely weather it's nice to let Gracie run round the garden instead of watching in the night garden all day Haha xx
  • Aww a summer baby :) congratulations Thuper, don't forget to come over here and show her off when she's born :) can't wait to see her x
    Rainbow we are loving the nicer weather, and love that the I can go out with the pram and not get loads of gunk stuck to the wheels lol hoping its going to stay nice now we are going to the lake district next week.. For an unfortunate reason, my grandad passed away and going down for his funeral, but staying extra days so it's kind of like a mini break as well.. I'm fine :) my grandads in a better place, he had no quality of life he had dementia and couldn't talk or eat really any more and he didn't know who he was or anybody else, he went on his sleep.. Don't want it to sound like I'm glad because I'm not but it was the kindest thing, it was awful the way he was so yea hoping the weather stays nice for the funeral and our little trip away.. Yet again no holiday for us this year so another stay cation lol.. You ladies going anywhere nice this year? X 
  • Hi everyone. Would you like the chance to review and keep this Phil & Teds buggy worth £449? Just head to Latest Discussions to find out all the details.  
  • Awww so sorry rebecca but can understand what you mean bless him 
    We haven't booked to go away this year but I've booked for next year start of October so a long way off but makes it more afford able we are going to Spain to stay in a villa booked through tui they are doing no deposit at the min if you pay by direct debit think payments have been spread out over 13 months my eldest will be nearly 18 then 😱 so would like to have a good family holiday before they start not wanting to come anymore pretty sure it will be hard work on my part thou trying to keep them all safe 😂 xx 

• Rainbow that should be fun, great idea to get a holiday in while you can all still go together also somthing to look forward to :)

Odie has been on his first ride lol it was a little bus with lots or buttons to push, he loved it.. Had to pull him out of it lol he's also obsessed with getting in boxes and the washing basket atm.. I left the kitchen for a min to grab somthing from the living room and I came back to find him chilling out in the washing basket eating some cheese and watching the washer spin 😂 
    Xx

• Aww Odin looks very content there watching the washing machine Gracie just runs from cupboard to cupboard lol 
    Thinking of taking her doctors dont know if they will do anything with her age but she walks with one foot turning inwards she like scraps the sides of her feet off the floor my partner took her out yesterday and her shoes are completely ruined there's no front left on them 😱 xx
  • @Rebecca1992, Odin in his washing basket is too cute 😂
    @Rainbowsunshine Hector is also a cupboard ninja. I need to get some cupboard locks! I'd definitely go to doctors about the walking, might be they can give you some physio exercises or something.

A few pics of my scrummy little man recently...

• I've got Gracie an appointment regarding her feet doctors are crap here so it's not till the 27th 
    Aww lovely pics @ThuperRah look how clean your car is Gracie has destroyed mine shes only happy in the car if shes been fed or got juice 🙄 I've got a zafira and its had another recall due to fire safety so that's in tomorrow so really need to get it cleaned up and its peeing down and have zero energy...typical  xx

• Hector is so adorable, he's a cutie! Helping out with the horse, what a star ❤️

Dr's are rubbish here as well, appointments booked like atleast a week from when you phoned unless you ring and there's a cancellation, hope it all goes well for you :)

Odie has his first dentist appointment on Wednesday, finally managed to get him a dentist, so hard to get one round here! He loves going on these bus rides 😂 and his refusal to wear shoes and socks continues 😂

Love him casually wearing his new backpack watching his bath run 😍 

Hope you are both doing well xx 
  • Aww look at Odin with his backpack on so cute 

How did his dentist appointment go I never thought to get Gracie one and get her registered 

I'm not to bad shattered all the time got my 12 week scan in two weeks so fingers crossed everythings ok did pay and have an early one but that was at 7 weeks and everything looked good then 

Gracie on the other hand is full of cold today bless her just went and got her up from her nap and she was snoring away think her nose is all blocked xx
  • His appointment is tomorrow Im hoping it will go smoothly he barely let's me brush his teeth without world War 3 breaking out 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I'm glad everything is going well for you this time rainbow :) you must be so excited for the 12 week scan :)
    Oh no poor gracie I hope she's feeling better tomorrow 🤞🏻
    We took odin to blue planet today with my parents, 4 adults £80!! And £2.50 for the car park! Day light robbery lol but odin was unsure...there was lots of kids out on a school trip and it was very busy, whenever it got loud he started loosing it :( screaming and balling and he's never like that.. I had to take I'm in the disabled toilet to calm him down in his pram.. Went to the toilet as it was away from the noise and all other people.. He was fine as soon as we left but yea not sure what it was about tbh.. Its like he couldn't cope with the amount of things going on around him and the noise?
    Also still no baby number 2 over here... Feeling a bit gutted tbh.. With odin it happend right away.. This time its not working
  • Out like that :/ I could still be this month but doubting it, done some tests all negative, period is due Saturday... Still hoping but don't want to set my self up for disappointment again... Sure I can feel my period coming on but I remember thinking that when u was pregnant last time 🤔 driving my self up the wall with it all lol its all I think about recently xx