Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

January 2018 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our January 2018 Babies thread, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood!

If you have a toddler (born in January 2018), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. We'd love to have you! 

Replies

hi all happy new year to you all, Ellie-Bethany will be turning the big 1 in 3 days time, we are just having a picnic tea for her,, she's got all her teeth and is now starting to walk about. I absolutely love the toddler years big new adventures await us.

hope all your baby's are keeping well and your all surving motherhood it be nice to see all the updates of your little ones.  Much love from us both 

• Hello toria! all teeth?! Wow that’s amazing, Harrison only has 3 haha. 

Harry turned one in December as he came 4 weeks early. But I like sticking In this group as its when he was due and where we started. 

Hes still breastfeed, and very nearly walking. He’s such a happy baby! I can’t believe we’re at the 1 year mark! Time flies xximage

• Hello toria! all teeth?! Wow that’s amazing, Harrison only has 3 haha. 

Harry turned one in December as he came 4 weeks early. But I like sticking In this group as its when he was due and where we started. 

Hes still breastfeed, and very nearly walking. He’s such a happy baby! I can’t believe we’re at the 1 year mark! Time flies xximage

• Sorry I posted twice. the first time it would let me post the picture so changed it. But it seems to have posted haha x

• StephLou95 your boy is absolutely gorgeous, hell soon get all his teeth when Ellie was born (even though I was high as a kite) I said to the midwife all her teeth were their already to pop, they told me I was seeing things Lol 😂.

I know we've dreamed of the 1yr old stage since discovering that we were preggers and now that it's here it's been like a whirlwind.. Its an amazing experience.