Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Retractile testes in almost 2 year old! Anyone else?

Hi there, my son is almost 2 and for a while has had retractile testes (everytime his nappy is changed they pretty much go up into his abdomen like a yoyo) even when he stands up and takes his nappy off it seems a  empty down there ! We saw a ped when he was younger and they said his testes have dropped so there was no issue raised at the time but im wondering if this is normal? He doesnt have very... err large bits? but when he has a bath they can be felt but seems like most of the time they go into hiding!! Im anxious only as recently theres been some new babies in the family (boys) whos "bits" tend to hang down alot and comparing my almost 2 year old to them (under3months) makes me concerned that may son may have an issue i just dont want him to be self concious or teased (our family tends to be that way (sigh 😑) Just wondering if this is common amongst other toddler boys?? Looking to book a gp regardless just to check.