Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Must be hard when the wether is so rubbish Louise ! 

Ollie put two words together yesterday he said bye doggy... to my mums dog it was so cute ... he says ready steady go but I don’t know if that counts too
  • Options
    Well done Ollie! 
    We still haven’t heard about Joseph’s review but have got maisies 8 week review next week 😬 I don’t know where time is going. 
  • Options
    Gosh can’t believe she’s nearly 8 weeks! 
    Clever boy Ollie!!
  • Options
    She is growing so quick xx
  • Options
    Beautiful xx
  • Options
    She's gorgeous 
  • Options
    Thank you ladies xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone hope you’re doing well :) 
    bincey she’s Beatiful 
    charlie hope the pregnancy is going okay for you 
  • Options
    Going well so far I should be 9 weeks on Wednesday I think 
  • Options
    Aww that’s super exciting !! 

Myself and hubby had a chat last night (following a little alcohol) and discussed how he’s changed since having Ollie and it has emerged that he’s really struggled to deal with what happened when he was born with all his health problems and I really think we’ve managed to lay rest to some really hidden feelings.... he also said that if we are to have another he would like one sooner rather than later... so that’s put me in a tricky place but I do agree with him ...maybe We’ll look at trying towards the end of the year so I can finish my second year of uni then I only have one year to come back to. Let’s hope he’s not changed his mind 
  • Options
    That's good glad u managed to talk to him maybe say to him when u would like to start trying when does ur uni course for this year finish 
  • Options
    This is a nightmare year it finishes next August for year 2 but I guess if I get pregnant from December it will be fine
  • Options
    Aw Lillian certainly sounds like you needed the chat. Very exciting the prospect of another baby. 
    Think it’s really important that he was honest with you too...my hubby is rubbish at that sort of thing xx
  • Options
    Yeah he’s normally rubbish but we have made an effort to communicate better cuz he was really low at one point. I think it’s a man thing 
  • Options
    Hi guys hope you’re all well Lillian that’s great nurse hopefully the patter of little feet won’t be far off then for you it’s great you and your oh we’re so open with each other you need it now and again (and alcohol always helps. 😂)
    charlie nine weeks already it’s going quick not long TIL your first scan when do you think your due date is?? 
    Louise, fizzy, kat and bincey hope you’re okay 😍xxx
  • Options
    11th March is what I think it will be around
  • Options
    Hello ladies, all is ok here...Joseph is seriously pushing boundaries and I’m at the end of my tether! 
    Maisie is 8 weeks tomorrow and now weighing in at 9lb 7oz x
  • Options
    I’m in the same boat bincey Charlie is being a monkey atm and has started biting his brother, me everyone really 
  • Options
    Bebe almost made Joshua bleed today biting him...it’s so hard isn’t it
  • Options
    Ollie has stopped biting for now (I’m sure he’ll do it again) but he’s being very tearful and wanting us a lot ..: he’s even getting upset going to nursery which he used to just run in .. I feel it cuz we reduced his hours but bless him
    hes so tearful and also impossible to take any form of shopping without his iPad. 

Yeah im excited to be honest We are defo ready for another one there’s been a constant stream of babies in our family since Ollie was born so they will all be able to grow together. 

Has as anyone tired potty training yet ?