Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• That's a strong positive.
    I have another scan tomorrow can't wait to see little one again
  • Aww Charlie that’s lovely 😊 

bincey have extra cuddles with your little one ! 

We’ve had to tell my family as we are away with them and I didn’t really want to ...  now they won’t stop going on 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • No denying that’s a positive 😍 congratulations chick 2 new little ones to celebrate in 2020 🥳 xxx @binceys_mummie bless ya my oh might as well have had one there’s no chance of me having anymore children which I’m not sure how I feel about 
  • Congratulations Lillian! That’s such a clear positive! How are you feeling now? Are your family happy? 
  • Yeah everyone is happy they all wanted us to have another ... and Yh I’m fine just wish I was at home ... Ollie has developed an awful habit he’s still got a bad tummy which we have sent a poo sample off for him n is going often but he keeps playing with his poo it’s disgusting 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Kayleigh I hope olly had a fab day xx
  • Hey ladies ... just got back to hotel room and had some spotting it’s very mild at the min but we’ll see how we go tonight FC everything is ok I did bleed with Ollie but also haven’t ever had a MC so I do know it could happen 
  • You’ll be fine Lillian xx It’s an extremely common time to bleed and as you know from experience it usually doesn’t mean anything’s wrong. Try not to worry xx Your little bean will just be bedding in xx 
  • Thanks @Louise 111 he came back looking like a scruff but said he had a good first day I was tearful dropping him off feels like four years has flown by 😩 I’m looking at how grOwn up charlies getting as well he doesn’t look anything like a toddler anymore and is as bright as a button 
    Lillian I hope the bleeding stopped chIck xx
  • Glad olly had a good first day! 
    I cant believe how grownup j is looking either, like a proper child now! 
    How are you doing Lillian? I had a fair amount of bleeding with J, if I remember it went from about 5-10 weeks. Was horrible as so Oma and off but was quite a lot each time, remember being petrified to go to the toilet!
  • Yeah I’m ok not much more has happened ... I was the same with Ollie 5-10 weeks hun but it wasn’t a lot ... I guess I worry cuz a lot of people I know have miscarried n how lucky would I be if I had two healthy pregnancies ... I’m just hoping it stays at bay until I get home 
  • Aww Louise your daughter is the cutest I just read what she said about your weight loss... what a beautiful heart she has!
  • Thankyou Lillian xx Yes I thought it was really sweet ❤️ How are you now?
  • Hi yes I still have some bleeding it’s light pink and very minimal in the evenings mainly ... just got everything crossed that’s all I can do while I’m here especially we go home Saturday and I’ll be about 6 weeks I think on Tuesday so if it continues like this I’ll try get a referral to early pregnancy unit ... it’s strange because my last placement at uni was there and I heard the advice so many times but I still end up googling even though I probs know more than google lol 😂 

I was unwell last night too felt sick and dizzy and my heart felt like it was going 100 miles an hour .. I was also like this with Ollie in the early stages 
  • @Charliemurphy how did the scan go ?
  • They all sound like typical symptoms Lillian so am sure all is fine but like you say it's always nice to have your mind put at rest with a scan. The sickness and dizziness sounds good as sounds like your hormones are doing what they should xx 
  • Yeah I think so I think it’s ok and normal thanks Louise for your support ..... I know it must be difficult for you x
  • Hi everyone, do you have a moment to help with us a question we're asking on the forum today? It's about bathing new born babies and you can find it here. We'd love it if you could help us answer our questions. Thank you :blush:
  • Thankyou Lillian. We’re still trying but I realise it’s unlikely to happen now but I can’t complain when I already have children and some people can’t have any. Although sometimes it’s hard to make my brain remember that 😢
  • Scan went well they put me at 12 weeks 1 day when I went on Tuesday