Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Yes I had glucose test to see if I had diabetes. 
    Bincey hope poor Maisie better soon xx
    I had Charlie’s two-year check a few months ago now. So I’m surprised that especially yours Kayleigh is so behind when we are both in Derby.
  • CharliemurphyCharliemurphy Regular
    edited Oct 19, 2019 3:02PM
    Did they make u stop eating before hand as I haven't had a letter yet
    @Louise 111
  • Yes I think it was a fasting blood test. So they should book it for you first thing in the morning to make it easier for you
  • Yeah it's at 9.30 and at hospital but that's all I know
  •  Do they think you might have   Gestational diabetes 
  • Yeah my midwife did a blood test and she said if they find any thing they will do it early if not would do around 27 weeks 
  • I had to fast from midnight then had my bloods, drink a glucose drink. Then waited 2hrs to have my bloods re taken. 
    Thank you Louise, just feels like one thing after another at the moment xx
  • OK I know I need to fast but don't know for how long
  • How is everyone doing?
  • I’m doing good. Daniel is being a good boy.
    I can’t wait till Wednesday 
  • Is that when you find out what you are having? My scan is 9 am Monday I’m really nervous I know baby was fine at 8+3 weeks and I should be around 12 weeks Monday but I just think it’s natural isn’t it. 
    I keep dreaming I’m having a girl but when I’m awake I’m sure it’s a boy 😂 
    Ollie is really good at the min he did wake me up at 6am shouting ice cream 😆 he’s a fuany boy. we are away tonight as it’s our anniversary and my mum told me he cried for about 10 mins saying mummy when she picked him up 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • Yeah find out Wednesday I want girl but I think boy.
  • Wow I’ve missed a fair bit things haven’t been great with work or home. Louise I don’t know why they’ve not sorted his review out and it’s annoying because we work for the same trust just a different
    branch so I know they’re not overally busy. 
    Bincey I hope Maisie is okay xx

• How's everyone today. 
    How's everyone doing for Christmas I'm halfway through my Christmas list
  • How did scan go @Lillian2410
    I can't wait till tomorrow I get to find out what this little bump is

• Hey everything was good due date 13th of May ☺️ Your bump is so cute 
    I think we are going for an early gender scan we did with Ollie so feels right
    when did u have to go into mat stuff this time? I’m already wearing some trousers
  • Glad all going well ladies xx How’s your sister Lillian? 

• Christmas shopping going well for Charlie. I think he must be about at his budget! It’s my others that I’m struggling with a bit
  • Yeah she is well she’s got her scan on the 7th of November which is the day after our birthday so will be nice x
  • How many days is there between your due dates?