Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Really pleased she’s doing so well katt. She sounds a clever girl xx Stressing now about Christmas shopping! Charlie’s about done but struggling with some of my others. Holly has asked for a baby sister! Of course I can’t mention anything because of the chances of things going wrong 😞
  • Options
    Hi ladies hope you’re all okay Katt glad the assessment went well Charlie’s the same he never shuts up. 
    Glad the pregnancies are going well Lillian and Charlie cnt wait to see pics of the little ones next year.
    Louise did you go for a scan chick sending you lots of love thats this bean sticks for you xxx
    My two have mainly paw patrol they both love it 
  • Options
    Thanks kayleigh. No not been for a scan yet. Keep trying to psyche myself up to ring. Hope you are ok. Hope your OH is pulling his weight a bit more xx
  • Options
    How’s everyone doing? Excited for Xmas?
  • Options
    Hi dizzy . Just feel stressed about Christmas at the moment 😞 How about you?
  • Options
    It’s bloody expensive isn’t it so crazy how for one day of the year it’s so easy to overstretch yourself financially especially when kid’s get old enough that they want every toy that comes on tv.
    hope you’re all okay Louise how are you doing? Did you go for your scan xx
  • Options
    Yes exactly Kayleigh. I’m trying to keep calm and think the present opening is only part of the day and not to stress about getting it perfect but it’s easier said than done. 
    Ive just rang about scan and am booked in on Tuesday morning. Not looking forward to it but I need to find out one way or the other. Plus my hubby is off that day as one  of the children has a play in the afternoon so he will be able to have Charlie while I’m at the hospital so that works out well. 
  • Options
    Aww lovely Louise fingers crossed !! I really am hoping everything works out for you ! Have u had anymore bleeding/spotting?
  • Options
    Thankyou Lillian xx Haven’t had any this week and have symptoms like feel queasy in morning and breast feeding Charlie hurts as my boobs are sensitive but I know in the past that I’ve had symptoms and it’s not been ok so who knows?  Wish I’d rang the hospital at the start of the week now so that I’d probably know either way by now but I guess that’s my own fault for chickening our!  
     Hope you and your sister are okay xx
  • Options
    Keep everything crossed for you Louise! 
    Glad everyone is ok, xmas is coming quicker than I’m ready for.
    finished my shopping quite a while ago but need to finish wrapping, organising etc. That’s the difficult bit especially being back at work and juggling the babies. But I’ve decided it is what it is and I’m trying not to stress xxx
  • Options
    Yes bincey don’t worry I’m sure your doing a fantastic job! I feel guilty some days and then I pick him up from nursery and he’s had a fab day loving life and I wonder why I doubt myself Hehe xx 

we are both doing well thank you x
  • Options
    Good luck with the scan Louise! How far along do you think you are? 
    Yes I spend so long stressing over Christmas it’s ridiculous. Evenings aren’t long enough after work to get anything done wither! 
  • Options
    Thankyou Dizzy. I’m 7 weeks. 
    Yes there’s just not enough minutes in the day. Charlie Has some sort of sickness bug again today. He had his flu jab yesterday so I thought it was that but I don’t think it’s a common side effect so I think it must be another bug
  • Options
    Aww sending hugs Louise for u and Charlie x 

ollie has a poorly tummy at the min and it’s making his bum really sore 
  • Options
    Had some itching last night and a few other nights so I’ve been tested for the choleostasis again ... really don’t know how I’m going to cope if I get it so early this time just praying it was normal itching  🤞🏻

Hope everyone one else is well and the sickness bug is gone louise x
  • Options
    I really hope things are okay for you Lillian. Hopefully you are just feeling  a bit paranoid and probably wouldn’t even notice the itching normally.  Keeping my fingers crossed for you. How long will it be until you find out the results? Hope Ollie’s  poorly tummy is better 
  • Options
    Thanks louise yeah I do think there’s an element of that too the results can be anytime tomorrow or Wednesday morning so not long.. Ollies tummy is still poorly and one of my friends we saw at the weekend just told me her children have norovirus so maybe that’s what it is but he’s not sick yet
  • Options
    Fingers crossed today louise xx

Just had results and I have OC again 😞
  • Options
    Hope eveyone is ok 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Lillian. What will that mean for you? 
    Have seen a heartbeat today ladies ❤️ Very nervous but today is positive and I’m concentrating on that .