Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    What does that mean for the rest of the pregnancy Lillian? 

How was the scan Louise?
  • Options
    Aww Louise thats fantastic news ! I shall keep sending positive thoughts 💜

Well the condition comes with an increase risk of still birth that’s the biggest most serious side effect but with increased monitoring as long as my bile acids stay below 100 that’s when it becomes really dangerous they think which mine went above 100 at the end of my pregnancy with Ollie and that is why I was induced. There is still so little known about OC but for me it means my liver isn’t working as it should and it causes the toxins to come to the surface of the skin and causes extreme itching especially at night. I’ve got to go for bloods tomorrow and then I’ll see my consultant again now in jan between that i think they will just monitor bloods and babies movements when we get that far that’s what happened with Ollie 
  • Options
    Glad all was okay Louise! You’ll have your 12 week scan as well soon won’t you?
  • Options
    Lillian that sounds rotten but at least they are monitoring you. Hopefully you will only get a mild dose. Fingers crossed xx 
    Dizzy they are going to re scan me in 2 weeks on New Year’s Eve so have just got to pray the little bean can keep fighting. I will be 9 weeks then so am going to wait till then to contact the midwife as otherwise I feel like I’m tempting fate. 
  • Options
    Did you get your results Lillian? Fingers crossed you don’t have OC this time. 
    Aww that’s brilliant news Louise I’m sending you lots of love that baby will be okay this time xxx
    sounds like they’re will be lots of little ones this time next year 
  • Options
    Hi Kayleigh yes I do have it but it’s at the lower end at the minute so hoping it stays that way 
  • Options
    Thankyou Kayleigh xx How’s everyone? 
  • Options
    Hey we are all ok we are ready for Christmas 
  • Options
    Hey we are all ok ... we’ve had some incredibly stressful few weeks/months .. my husband has had some serious misfortune with his business money which has meant we haven’t been able to start our shopping until yesterday ... thank goodness for Argos that’s all I can say 😂 I feel a little better about it all and didn’t get a phone call Friday about my gestational diabetes tests so that’s good news! 
    As im sat here little lady is wriggling away .. I forgot how beautiful these feelings are😍 I have my scan Tuesday I can wait to see her n hopefully confirm she’s a girl 😆

ollie has another nasty cough and he’s wheezing all over .. we’ve been giving him an inhaler at night and he’s slept lovely last night which he needed I also got some of that broncostop it was £7!!  going to have to take him to the doctors Monday though he’s been bad since he had croup mid November.
  • Options
    The coughs and colds are so awful at the moment! 
    That must be stressful doing the shopping so late Lillian? 
    We’re ready present wise, I just need to wrap it all up, only J’s to go thankfully! 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you’ve had some problems Lillian but it sounds like it’s all come together just in time xxx What a lovely day to have your scan xx 
  • Options
    It’s been so stressful if it wasn’t for my dad lending us some money that he only has because his parents house sold and it was his inheritance we would have been in such a big mess ... we’ve been staying at my mum n dads as my mum wanted to look after us cuz she could see how stressed we was ... but today we are going to look at a new house hopefully it will be suitable for us.

yes louise I can’t wait to see her tomorrow 20weeks already it’s flying by 
  • Options
    Lillian I’m so glad things are getting better. Your  family sound lovely xx New year, new house and new little baby - you will definitely have a better year next year xxx I can’t believe you’re 20 weeks already! 
  • Options
    Sorry to hear things have been tough financially for you Lillian glad things are coming together for you tho. Are you all ready for baby? 
    We’re pretty much already now wrapped the last of the boys presents last night and did the food shop yesterday so we’re good to go. Seems crazy how much we all spend on one day doesn’t it 
    Charlie hope you’re okay :) not really that long left to go now until little one is here.
    louise hope Charlie enjoys Santa today 
  • Options
    I have 13 weeks left exactly 
  • Options
    Does it feel like it’s going quick Charlie? 13 weeks isn’t too long at all! 
  • Options
    No that’ll fly bye charlie :) 
  • Options
    Yeah I only have 9 weeks left off work 
  • Options
    Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow!
    how did the scan go
  • Options
    We’re good to go here Charlie I hope you all have a brilliant Xmas and the little ones have a fantastic day.