Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• I’m ok. Just tiered most off the time now for me
  • He’s much the same ploughing in with the inhalers he’s ok in himself .. some nights he sleeps others he don’t it’s just one of them things. 

Me and baby not doing to bad .. been diagonised as anemic again which I was with Ollie so it’s all very much deja view but At least I know what it is this time unlike last time. 

Today ollie woke up and shouted mummy where r u and it was so cute his talking is coming on so well now 
  • It’s crazy how much their talking is coming along isn’t it. 
    Still sometimes have no clue what Js saying but other times I’m amazed. 
    Are you on iron tablets Lillian? 
  • Yes I’m on iron tablets .. I know sometimes Ollie makes so sense and other time you can have a real good conversation with him 
  • Hi everyone hope you’re doing okay xxx
  • We are all ok here 
  • We are all ok too looking forward to the end of this dreaded month lol 😆 
  • How are the littlens coming along? I can’t believe how many words J is now picking up! New words everyday! Not sure if he understands the all!
  • Ollies language is unbelievable he’s actually recognising numbers too .. he presses numbers on my phone and they are the correct one he says .. he’s had an ear infections so bad it’s purferated his ear drum it was leaking all pus .. he wasn’t even that poorly he just had a temperature one day and the next all this stuff came out his ear was very strange.

hes also learnt the word yuck and no 🤦🏼‍♀️ He keeps saying the name of food and then yuck it’s funny but annoying at the same time .. also he says the names of dinasoirs like brachiosaurus and T. rex ... he said those names before he’s learnt no 🙈

how many are now in a toddler bed ?
  • Daniel is in a toddler bed he loves it 
  • Hello ladies,
    so sorry I’ve been quiet, had an absolute shit start to the year. Xmas was good although I had tonsillitis.
    My brother died New Year’s Day, closely followed by my father in law on 3rd and then ohs uncle on 4th. Literally been awful.
    Then last tuesday day of fil funeral nursery was closed with immediate effect. But I think thinks are slowly on the way up now.
    Joseph is in a toddler bed and sleeps really well, he talks none stop now.
    Maisie is a chunky monkey and loving food.
    Hope everyone else is ok xxx
  • Bincey I’m so very sorry. That is awful. Were they ill? We’ve had a shit time since new year too but yours sounds worse. I truly hope things are on the up for you xx 
  • Bincey im so sorry how absolutely awful for you all ! Send so much love 💕 

Louise I’m sorry your new year is rubbish too 😔

we’ve also been going through some stuff ... basically not been paid any money into our business for 6 months and it’s crippled us... haven’t been able to buy anything for baby yet and not even able to stay at home because we can’t even afford milk or anything my mum and dad are supporting us at the minute but hopefully this week we will receive the money from taking this to court ... hubby has been in such a mess that he’s asked me some days not to leave him as he doesn’t know what he’s going to do to himself 😔

lets hope febuary will bring everyone some happiness for all our little ones and big ones x
  • Oh my goodness Lillian. I’m so sorry you’ve had such a shit time too. This year seems to be cursed! I hope you get to go home soon but I’m really pleased you have such a supportive family. You have lots of things to look forward to this year so hopefully that thought will keep you going xx I keep thinking roll on February but then I think maybe that month could be even worse 😫
  • Thank you ladies, certainly seems like the year for total shit. I said my new year was now starting 1st Feb but I’m abit like you Louise, what else is going to happen. I do hope your ok?
    Lillian that must be awful for you, fingers crossed it all gets sorted asap and you can move forward, it’s so stressful isn’t it.
    My brother had a epileptic episode and was hospitalised but he contracted phuemonia (not spelt right) that’s what killed him. 
    FIL has been battling cancer, ironically he died of a perforated bowel so that was really sudden. We saw he the Sunday and he was fine, but gone by the end of the week. Hubby has as you’d expect taken it really bad.
    His uncle was expected, also battling cancer.
    xxx
  • Bloody hell Bincey. I don't know how on earth you cope with that. All so tragic. Sending love.

Lillian, omg how stressful. Hopefully you'll get the court sorted and get things back on track for the little lady arriving. Have you thought of any names?

Louise, you are a strong amazing woman. Whatever you do, it'll be ok. You've got your amazing boys and your fantastic girl to get you through x.

We're on day 4 of melatonin for Patrick. I'm a zombie, he was doing stretches of being awake from 11pm-5am or starting each day at 3. Got sent home from work on tue as I could barely get words out my mouth I was so tired. 

Saoirse toilet trained in a weekend. No accidents at all. Shes also decided to toilet train at night. Problem being when she wakes to pee she bloody wont go back to bed so if I'm not up with him, I'm up with her. They are killing me.

Need to go to docs tomorrow. I've got a bad cold but not got pain in my eye and so dizzy.

• Oh wow Bincey! Am so sorry! That sounds awful! I hope in time you and you oh are okay. 
    Same to you Louise and Lillian, doesn’t sound like an easy start for anyone. 
    Katt, what does the melanin do? Hope you get some sleep soon, sounds a bit of a nightmare without sleep!
  • We like Rosie but litrally cannot think of any other names if anyone has any they want to share 

We started ollie potty training and he was doing really well Saturday and then he went for a nap and spiked a massive temperature because of his ear so it brought another halt to potty training.

Bincey that’s so awful hun I really don’t know what to say other than I’m so sorry and we are here if you ever need us! 

• Rosie is very pretty Lillian xx 
    Katt how is the melatonin going? we’ve tried it with Charlie but not had much luck. It helps him fall asleep at bedtime but doesn’t stop him keep waking up all night. The paediatrician has told us to triple the dose but I’m not keen on that and don’t think we’d be able to physically get it down him. We’ve got the special needs health visitor coming today but I don’t think she’ll be able to offer much help but I felt rude telling her not to bother coming.  What a clever girl saoirse is! That’s fantastic!! 
  • I know what u mean Louise it’s like if you turn down the help then you look like your not cooperating .. we was the same when trying to get somewhere with Ollie .. the health visitor rang again the other day asking us all these questions and I must admit I said he can do things he can’t yet but he’s developing everyday n it will come I just don’t want someone coming into my house at the minute while we have so much going on.