Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

July 2017 Toddlers - Part 3

Replies

• Aww congratulation! My sister had her baby yesterday too she had a little girl also she called her Millie there’s exactly 20 days between Georgie and Millie !

and by another stroke of misfortune or luck I’m not sure I’ve ended up in the hospital bed next to her ! I’ve been re admitted with bad mastitis I needed IV antibiotics I’m feeling much better today but it was so bad my kidneys function deteriorate 
  • Congratulations to your sister Emma! How lovely xx Hope you’re ok though. It’s lovely that you are next to each other though! Have you got to stay in long? 
  • No I should be home today as is my sister so that’s good x
  • That’s good xx How is georgie?

• Shes really good very lovely and sweet I’m sure she’s already smiling !
  • She’s absolutely beautiful! 
  • Awww all these new babies, congratulations on being aunties 🥰 my brother had a baby last month, called him Charlie. He’s 5 weeks already, don’t know where the time is going. Maisie will be 1 in just under 3 weeks 😬 
    Georgie is beautiful xx
  • Hi everyone. Hope you’re all well xx How’s everyone’s birthday plans coming along? Can’t believe my little baby will be 3 on Saturday 😫
  • We’re all good daniel has found out he like Mickey Mouse so I’m makin a Mickey Mouse cake. Also can’t believe it’s been just under 3 months off lockdown 
  • Glad you’re well Charlie. Mickey Mouse is fab. Bet he’ll love his cake. I’m attempting a rainbow cake torrorrow but I imagine it will be a disaster 😂
  • I’m just doing a chocolate cake marzipan 
    ing it the red and black icing nothing too fancy 
  • It sounds fabulous!
  • Hi ladies. I can't beleive the kids r turning 3!
    Saoirse is a DIVA and so excited about her birthday. She was supposed to have her first proper party but that's cancelled so hopefully it's dry and family can visit.
    My mums been really unwell. She was in hospital with pneumonia for 14 weeks. Started off in the ICU. Shes back home now but all I want to do is see her all the time and I can't. 
    Things haven't been great with the other half. He was texting a girl he works with and all got a little out of hand. Unlikely to be back in the office this year so at least I don't need to worry about that. I've had too much on my mind to really think about it.
    Patrick desperately needs to get back to nursery, he is losing the plot every day and im trying to work from home as well and its a disaster. Im starting at 5am and working till 11pm to get stuff done.
    How is everyone xx
  • Katt it sounds like you’ve had a shit time! You are doing a fab job holding everything together. I’m sorry to hear your mums been so poorly. I bet you can’t wait to give her a big hug. I hope hubby pulls his socks up and realises how lucky he is to have you all. Hopefully just a blip and the break from the office will be an end to it. 
    I really hope things improve for you really soon. 
    Charlie has no idea it’s his birthday in a few days bless him even though we keep telling him. It’s just a bit rubbish that we can’t  go anywhere decent for the day. 
  • Katt I’m sorry you’ve had such a shitty time ! I really hope things improve for you and you get to see your mum soon! Like louise said he lucky to have someone like you and I hope he realises it ! Your doing an amazing job. So when are Scotland sending there little ones back cuz he would be allowed back to nursery if you guys was in England? 

Louise Ollie has no idea it’s his birthday tomorrow either ! We keep telling him and he just says no no no 😂 how’s all their little ones speach now? I feel like only me and hubby can understand Ollie .. he still speech’s a lot of jibberish but also does try to speech in sentences for example he’ll say mummy daddy humhere which means come here or when he asks for a drink he’ll say orange red or water .. - because they are the options we give him 😂 but I’m not sure if it’s still not where it should be 
  •  I’m sure he’s fine Lillian . it sounds like he is able to get his point across. Have his nursery ever said anything to you about his development? If not then I’m sure he’s fine. How is Georgie? 
  • He’s not been at nursery since March because of all this covid19 stuff and I wasn’t going to send him back either until he goes to a school nursery in September. 

Georgie is 6 weeks and 5 days old now and we finally got her smiling on a picture ! It’s very cute
  • So strange the developlent team rang me today to book in Ollies 3 year review apparently when they don’t meet their two year review they then get a three year review even if they meet the targets later on. Some of the things are abit strange like if you ask him is name does he say both his first name and surname 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Gorgeous photos Lillian xxx 
    i didn’t know they had a 3 year review. The questions are always confusing aren’t they. Hope Ollie has a fabulous day tomorrow xxx
  • I know the stuff they think a 2 or 3 year old to know is unreal they will learn it at there own time Daniel has only just started saying his name let alone our last name.
    i go yeah to them and go to Liam there’s nothing wrong he’s just not where they want him but he will learn it when he’s ready to they all learn at different times it’s silly really a child with a older brother or sister will learn quicker as they have someone to watch the first one just has the parents unless they are sent to nursery.