Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

September 2018 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our September 2018 Babies thread, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood! 

If you have a toddler (born around September 2018), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. We'd love to have you! 

Tagging our September 2018 mums:  @Lauren0101 @Charleemay @Michellegixxersmrs @MrsB639 @MrsMills @HB14 @MrsR416 @Onlyeverbeenadogmum @sylvia14 @hidingasecret @Mrst1990 @Emmaloulou @sgd

Replies

• Ok I am not and I repeat not ready to have a toddler!!
    this year has gone so bloomin fast!! Ciennas birthday was the 5th we had a lovely chilled day filled with gifts and cake and we have the official party this weekend... we have combined Ciennas 1st birthday party with a christening for both the kids, 70 guests lovely church and after party with a buffet,flower wall, cakes, Prosecco, sweet table and a DJ yes it sounds like a mini wedding 😂😂
  • That was my toddler 1 year in august my early baby. Now he is awaiting his baby brother or sister due next year :) 
  • Hey Ladies, don't know if anyone is still hanging around or not, I've stumbled onto this thread by accident. It's nice to see a couple of familiar faces.

@Kenwx5 has baby arrived yet or is it later in the year? 

Evie will be 18 months on 3rd March and welcomed a baby brother Jamie at the beginning of December. It's bizarre being back to the newborn stage again!

• Should add I was @MrsB639 but I got locked out of my profile 😂