Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2019 Toddlers

Replies

• This was Noah last week 
  • Wow he looks so grown up!!
  • Aww look at wee Noah! He has some head of hair on him, he's gorgeous! 

So it isn't chicken pox after all, Brodie has hand foot and mouth. Wonderful! 
  • How’s Brodie doing @Chech

Just wondered if any bubbas are down to 1 nap yet? And what time is it? 

Planning Evie’s birthday tea party at our house for 16th Feb 😭 & starting my KIT days once a week next week 😭
  • Brodie is better but the spots have faded but still there. She is totally fine within herself though thankfully.

We have just recently dropped from 3 naps to 2 so think it will be a while until we are down to one! They are both over an hour so she's obviously still needing it. 

We have had a breakthrough with the eating recently, Brodie is starting to eat more this week, picking things up etc. She had pizza last night for the first time and totally blitzed it! 
    I haven't had any word of the health visitor coming out for her one year check yet... Have any of you? 

How are you feeling about your KIT days Zoe? You've been off forever 😂 xx
  • That's good col, especially with the eating. We dropped to two naps when Logan was around 6 months but he has a short morning nap and then a 2 hour lunchtime nap usually. Don't see him dropping the morning one any time soon but will be so helpful when he does. Planning stuff in the morning is a nightmare! 

Logan has his jags tomorrow, which I'm dreading. Health visitor said at last visit it would be after them she would be back out but so far haven't heard anything 
  • Cooper has one nap, around half hour to and hour after lunch. 
    If we out in the car or pram though he will sleep more. 

Good luck zoe. Ive officially resigned from my real job. They wouldnt let me have set days, wanted full 7 day flex. No way i can afford for 2 in nursery 5 days to compensate this.

Awww hope logan is ok tomorrow. Don't forget the calpol. Although i found ibuprofen a lot better for Coops.

Glad to hear Brodie is feeling more herself again. 
  • We are down to 1 nap and have been for a while. 
    He sleeps 7pm-8am (for now we’ll see how long that lasts) then sleeps around 11 for about 2 hoursish.

we got told that HV check is at 13 months but haven’t heard yet. Jags enxt Wednesday, dreading it 
  • Just had a letter to say hv will be visiting on 6 Feb 
  • Our jags were meant to be tomorrow too but I'm putting them back since she's been poorly. I pretty much never organise any morning things Jen coz the nap situation is a nightmare!! Bit of a pain coz most toddler groups etc seem to be mornings. 

Hope Logan gets on OK tomorrow 🤞 

Are you job hunting now chech? Of course you can't work those hours with a wee one!! 
  • How did Logan get on?! 

• Little man was 1 today!!
  • Happy birthday Noah! 🎈❤️
  • Happy Birthday Noah!
  • Happy birthday Noah xx hope he had a lovely day xx
  • Oh we have new person! 😁
  • Oh we have new person! 😁

Hi! I think you're talking to me. I need more mom friends lol  :)

I was dinking around and saw that there was a birthday going on and wanted to post a comment :)

I have 3 kids, 11, 6 and 6 months and this site seems like a great way to interact.
  • Hiya! All welcome here x

@colpage127 I got a phone call an hour before saying they had to reschedule as the nurse had to go home! So back on for Tuesday 

• Are you job hunting now chech? Of course you can't work those hours with a wee one!! 
    Did you mean me Col?
    Luckily im working 2 mornings with my mum at the moment, 9.30-2.30 so I'll stay there for time being and look for something else. Trouble is the experience i have is retail management, and they dont want set days, all want flexibility 😥
  • Thankyou everyone! He had a lovely day! Just can not believe he is 1 now! Not a baby anymore! Lol x