Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

January 2019 Toddlers

Replies

• We moved Logan out of his 360 as he was getting uncomfortable in it. He's now in a nice and cozy hudson.

I don't know about the high back booster rules, but they should be harnessed until age 4 regardless of size. Something to do with not being trusted to not unclip a seat belt. 
  • Can you not get harnessed booster type ones?! I'm clueless! 😂 
  • Yeah the Joie has a harness up to 25kg but it’s also a high back booster so it’ll do him til 12 
  • Jdoo said:
    We moved Logan out of his 360 as he was getting uncomfortable in it. He's now in a nice and cozy hudson.

I don't know about the high back booster rules, but they should be harnessed until age 4 regardless of size. Something to do with not being trusted to not unclip a seat belt. 
    Eeek really, mine have been out of harnesses at 3 as couldn't get harnesses big enough for the big 2. Tbh tho I've not long taken Skyes out and she's 5. 
  • Brodie has been able to unclip her harness since she was about 18 months! 😂 She used to climb out of the seat fully! 

I'll have a shop around, thanks ladies. Hope you're all good. ❤️
  • Haaa she's a monkey isn't she. Yeah Cooper can open his but tbh he's got good at not doing now unless the car is stopped and off. And he will tell me too if he does undo it.

Yeah we're all good thank you. Looking for another job, can't live off 8 hours any more, but like how convenient it is for school pick ups. 
  • Hey ladies! How are you all doing? 

I dunno about your kids but Brodie does not stop talking! 😐 

3 and a half and still Crap at sleeping... 😴 
  • Hey!
    Yeh Logan does not stop talking from the moment he wakes up till he sleeps. I blame peppa pig cos he is obsessed with that programme! 
    He's so high energy but apart from that he's doing well. 
  • Hey! I hope you're all well! 

I know I'm a bit on the early side but any ideas for Christmas this year?! 🤔 😂 

• hey Col!
    funny you should ask, we were in Halfords today sizing bikes for Santa. 
    So far we’re doing a bike, a marble run track, some board games and a scaletrix. Arden’s still only interested in cars.

hope you are all well 
  • I sized up a bike last week in halfords too! 😂 Other than that, I'm at a loss. She's quite into hot wheels believe it or not so maybe a track of some sort. 🤔 
  • what size are you going with? He looked comfortable on the 12” and the 14” so I’m not really sure. 
    He has a few hot wheels tracks which he loves but they just take up so much space!
    we’re also getting him a new remote control car but I think that’s more for his dad 
  • I'm going for the 14. She looked comfortable on it and plenty of growing room. She could get away with the 12 but wouldn't get long out of it. She's got quite long legs! 
  • He’s the same. He’s mostly all legs and looked ok on the 14 

• Hi ladies! 
    We’re on the bike bandwagon too! Haven’t tried her yet though, so need to do that! Then she’s requested hatchimals? Lol suprise? To make potions and slime and I’ll get temporary tattoos, little make up table etc! She’s so grown up and so girly! 
  • ZoenewZoenew Regular
    edited Sep 17, 2022 9:55PM

• Ellie is now 5 months, absolutely mental! How also crazy we shall be picking schools in a few weeks! Where have our babies gone!  
  • @Zoenew I love the pics and congratulations. My friends kids can all ride bikes with no stabilisers and Emily has not mastered by a balance bike yet. Going on to get her a bike for her birthday xx
  • Oh wow Zoe, your kids are so like each other!

No stabilisers?! 😱 Brodie is rubbish on a balance bike too, brilliant on her scooter though. Loves the ramps etc with it. 

We don't do the choosing schools things here, they just automatically get a place at their local school. You can apply to another school out of catchment if you want and you are almost Guaranteed to get it. 👍🏼

Chech, Arden is so handsome! 😊