Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Has anyone heard of this toy

Hi There

I just found out my brother and his girlfriend have bought my wee Holly (20 months) a Wiggles Play Castle but i have no idea what this is. Is it a bouncy castle, i only ask because she already has one. I dont want to be cheeky and ask what it is exactly so i though i would on here.

Replies

• Options
    Hi ,
    I think it is a bouncy castle. my sister got a wiggles castle last year for my nephew.
    Ive never heard of anything else called that.
    Hope this helps
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    i dont know what to do if it is a bouncy castle, i cant have 2 of them at home, i know this is a very trivial problem compared to others
  • Options
    maybe you could just say that you don't want to seem rude but you'd rather they took it back and got something else as you wouldn't want their money to go to waste on something that may not get used, or something on those lines.
    I'm not very tactful like that and I would just blurt it out lol!!!!
    Don't worry about thinking this is a trivial question compared to others.................a problem shared is a problem solved- I think thats how it goes lol !!!!!!
  • Options
    or sell one on ebay maybe. xx
  • Options
    spoke to my mum and she is gonna ask my brother if its a bouncy castle, if it is she said she will buy it off him and keep it for her house in the summer. The thing is my bro gf knows i have a bouncy already as her little girl was round in the summer playing on it!!!!

Okay i'm not going their about his gf as she really really really gets my wee face red with anger.
  • Options
    Did he definately say Wiggles? Only there is a Weebles play castle, which is this http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/TruPromos/TRUTopTenToys/434671
    I would maybe just telll him that you think she may already have one and you just want to check. If it is the Weebles castle, Millie was playing with one at a soft play place the other day and she thought it was fantastic.
    xx
  • Options
    i asked my bro and he wasnt sure, so i double checked with his gf and it is the weebles, thank goodness.

thanks for that