Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bed Sets.

Hi Ladies.
My first post in toddler :/)

Now my lo is the grand old age of 12months I want to get her a nice duvet set

Replies

• Options
    Welcome to toddler!!
    Poppy is in a cot size Little Tikes bed and I just bought normal, single bed size but it is way too big. I have to tuck the bottom in quite a lot to stop it dragging on the floor. I would recommend a cot bed size duvet set as it won't look daft then! They are more expensive and the choice more limited but they would fit a whole lot better.
    I wish I'd bought cot bed size but too late now as she loves cocooning herself in it and is used to the bigger size!
    xx
  • Options
    Hi, you can buy cot bed duvets but they are quite a bit more expensive than a single duvet so we went for a single duvet on Shea's bed when we took the sides off.

Like Donna says the single are quite big for a cot bed but I tuck one side down along the wall and fold the end over at the bottom of his bed (his teds sit on the fold) and that way its not too big.

also cot duvet cover sets are harder to come by so to me it just made sense to go for single duvet and single sets

Shea even has his dad's old single duvet cover set (Liverpools champion league from 1977!!!!)
  • Options
    Ive been having a look around on various websites.
    &&& i think I am going to go for a toddler bed sets as I really dont want to to hang over too much.

Currently bidding on a gorgeous duvet cover on ebay,...fingers crossed x
  • Options
    Hi

You can get cot bed bundles with duvet pillow, cover and pillow case. we've got a Peppa Pig one and it was ??14.99 for the lot from TK Max. The duvet is 3.5 tog so only good for winter.xx
  • Options
    hellllo Mrs,

Niamh has a cot bed quilt from next, think it was ??30 (I never bought it) and it is gorgeous.

I shall send you a pic image

xx
  • Options
    i got a lovely set off amazon was only ??12.99 so worth a look on there
  • Options
    i got a lovely set off amazon was only ??12.99 so worth a look on there