Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Which one?

Hey Ladies, wonder if any 1 of u could help, when lo one was born we brought a bebe confort loola travel system great pushchair easy to use but lo has turned 12 months now and wanted a buggy for little trips to the shops etc.. went out and brought a quinny zapp great little thing compact easy to store light (collecting) but problem is lo cant sleep as it doesnt recline so im looking to sell them both and get one thats light easy to store and also recline's?? x

Replies

• We bought our 2nd Maclaren Techno XT last October as were still happy with it...it lasted 5 years, 2 boys and lots of flights abroad really well but i wanted a new one for no 2 to use as no 3 needed the big pram!
    It's lightweight and reclines fully back, or positions in between. Mine had ??30 off in Mothercare at ??139.99 but we got 10% off too with Mothercard - worth getting if not got already!
    Will put my lo in it this summer as suitable from birth.
  • Hiya, I`ve recently bought a bruin presto from toy`r`us. It`s great - light and compact when collapsed and it has a really good reclining system.
    My little man absolutely loves it. Also it has the looks of a quinny;\)!!!
  • Maclaren pushchairs are really good and strong, going to get one as a 2nd buggy when Rubi-Mai is a bit older, already have a twin buggy which is a maclaren x