Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

Lego Duplo set?

Did anyone get their name in for the free lego Duplo set?

I must have coz it came in the post yesterday. Its a jail cell and a police neenor (police car) lol with a lego man, police man and dog. The boys love it although Isaac needs help to put it together.

Do we have to report back to anyone about it as I assume thats why they were giving them away??

xx

Replies

• Oh lucky! I entered that.

Oh..now I'm wondering if thats the parcel thats sat at the post office waiting for me to collect it. Tried to be delivered on friday but i was at work. I'm excited now...very excited - I never win anything. If its just some rubbish letter I'm gonna be gutted. Monday morning I think I'll have to go to the post office!!

If i remember rightly there was a website that you need to leave feedback on but I forget where it was.
  • cheers girls

kia - I hope that is a set and not a letter. You'll have to let us know! xx
  • Woo..it is! I just got an email to say I'd got one but stupid me forgot to take the postal form in to claim it when I went into town so it'll have to wait till tomorrow now.

After a shitty night last night thats cheered me up no end cause I n ever win anything! Woo
  • oh - well doneyou guys - guess that means I didn't get one :cry: !
  • aw bummer craftycharli

I just looked them up and both sets are worth nearly ??20 each!! Am impressed!
  • I would NEVER pay ??20 for a set lol. But the boys do like it. xx
  • Picked it up today and i agree - not worth ??20! Cole likes the police car, but I've had to hide the phone and briefcase - think they are a little small for him and he's really into phones and buttons and cried because the buttons on the phone were only pictures! He was even trying to press the buttons on the box picture silly boy