Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

PJ's with feet?

Anyone know where I can get proper PJ's with feet, found some in Asda but only managed to get one pair, don't want to go back to baby grows and also don't like the idea of socks to bed either. My lo will not go in a sleeping bag and hates covers so I prefer her feet to be snug,

Any suggestions would be appreciated - Thanks !

Replies

• i got mine from primark hun thats the only place i found them.......actually come to think of it i might have seen them in a matalan as well xx
  • hi my lo is in 18-24 months and can't find them anywhere and he's too big for baby grows so I buy normal pj's and then bought some slipper socks from boots but he prefers not to have anything on his feet now and will take them off!

so i've stopped worrying now, he can't be cold as he never wakes in the night!
  • I never even knew they could be got. I just put socks on Kara but she pulls them off. She kicks off all her blankets as well. She is never cold. I have stopped worrying about it now as she wouldn't sleep if she was cold. She hates being covered up and never liked the sleeping bags either. She is sleeping out of her blankets since she was small. No matter how well I cover her up they are off very shortly afterwards.
  • They had loads in asda last time i checked, but they're quite small. Harry was in the 12-18 months ones at 10 months. Only because of the feet size xx
  • OMG. Clearly i am blind, or can't read properly as i completely just rewrote your post. Sorry! xx
  • my mum got some from boots for cole last year. they didn't last very long though as he has big feet!!
  • Thanks for your replys ladies! Going to have a wee look at some of the suggestions now, I will remember the feet size tip as my lo has big feet to!
  • I saw some online at next.