Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

First step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaac took his first step yesterday wooo hooooo :\) It was only one then he tumbled to his knees but he very definitely did it, and he kept doing it all day, just one step at a time but he is getting there. I am one very excited and proud mummy today ;\)

Replies

• Awwww bless!!!! Well Done Isaac!!!! image
  • well done issac!
    xx
  • go issac! he will be flying round in no time!
  • Yay Isaac! What a star...keep at it you can do it! xxx
  • Well done Isaac!! its no wonder youre one proud mummy!!

I was wondering (again, sorry) if Isaac is really really flexible??
    Freddie is really flexible and gets into positions that would kill me if i tried to!!

Thanks by the way for replying to my last post im gonna give it a couple of weeks and go to my hv but the way he is now dont think hel be walking by 18 months, so they hopefully wont dismiss me (you know what some of them can be like!)

Take care,
    Heidi x
  • yey!!! go isaac go!!
  • Hi everyone, thanks for your messages, I am really still over the moon about it., Heidi, he is really flexible, his ankles twist right round almost and they are really bendy, I'm sure hes going to be one of those contortionists you see on the tele when hes older :lol:
  • Way to go Isaac!! There'll be no stopping him soon. He looks so cheeky on your profile pic image little cutie!

xxx
  • Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!
    imageimageimageimage