Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

chickenpox vacination

2»

Replies

• I agree with both sides of this debate and everyone is entitled to their own opinions but Wenders you were just trying to help and thank you for that because I didnt know about it beforehand. I am still unsure on it as have a lot have said there is a very small chance of chicken pox becoming more harmful then what it is, the same as there is a risk in the vaccination being harmful too, both my daughters reacted to their injections as babies so I dont think I would like to put them though more if there is only a small chance of a problem occuring. This is just my opion on things and each situation is different.. I just felt even though I dont personally completely agree with wenders and the vaccination it did become quite personal towards her and she was just trying to help. Sorry if I waffled and I dont mean any offence to anyone. xxxxxx
  • Its very true what you are saying lollylou, i dont think there was any need for the personal attacks on wenders wether ppl agreed or diagreed & that is why i thought i should say something in her defence. It is quite obvious to me that some ppl cannot accept other ppls views without agreeing to disagree. They feel they need to get bitchy & to me there is no need for it.

Oh & i agree carlielaine, they are nice pics*
  • lol sorry to all if i was bitchy, well i was, i just felt that wenders was giving an attack to all that choose not to have the injections and questioning if mothers care? where i have a friend who says things like this, then she thinks its ok for her 4 yr old to play near the road? just got my back up.
  • thanks tess! :\) xx

lollylou I don't think you waffled at all! & I certainly don't think you said anything that caused offence :\) xx

Tbh I'm quite sick of people coming on this forum and being bitchy... :roll: