Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ramanaracca

:lol::lol: just tried to get Isaac to say maracca and he got so tounge tied bless him! :lol::lol:

sorry bit of a pointless post - I just wanted to share! xx

Replies

• Lol oh bless him!!

DD2 cant say squirrel, it comes out as squibble......just another little loveable quirk about our children (I bet they will cringe once they are teenagers and we tell them lol!)
    How sweet......lol!!
  • Mine says mamamo. Took us a full week to work out what he meant, It means rainbow! He was so happy when we worked it out.

Lets say he's not talking yet, much!

lo 21m and 35+6
    xxx
  • aw that's so cute!! i love it when they try to say things but get it wrong!! jake used to say "boom" instead of snake?! and ""ooora" instead of ollie! x x
  • Aww Rhys is only just starting talking so not got most things are a bit muddled but I love him calling animals mamimuls and he calls my sister olivia "la la"
  • Lol they make you laugh dont they, babs my dd was the same she couldnt say squirrel either it used to come out squiddle, ans spaghetti used to come out bescetti lol
    vikki xx
  • lol, thats very sweet. xx