Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My son slept in his own bed! yeah!!

I'm so pleased with my little lad, he slept in his own bed for the first time, last night!!
He slept through til 7am as well. Granted he's usually a lazy bugger and i have to wake him up, but it thought he did really well and didnt hear a peep out of him all night. Hopefully he'll carry on like this now and be in a routine before our second arrives in 27 days!!!

Replies

• thats great. we hoping to do the same soon. how old is you lo.
  • He's 21 months. I'm really lucky because he has always slept through for at least 12 hours a night, but i was a bit wary of him going into his own bed. Its his second night in there now and he did take about half an hour to settle(mainly cause we changed all his room round to make it safe) but he's been asleep without a peep for nearly 5 hours now. I'm so pleased with him. Just wish i could get some sleep myselt now lol this bump isnt helping!!
  • He's 21 months. I'm really lucky because he has always slept through for at least 12 hours a night, but i was a bit wary of him going into his own bed. Its his second night in there now and he did take about half an hour to settle(mainly cause we changed all his room round to make it safe) but he's been asleep without a peep for nearly 5 hours now. I'm so pleased with him. Just wish i could get some sleep myselt now lol this bump isnt helping!!
  • aww bless, well done little man, hope it went well last night and good luck with bump! =D
  • Think it must have been fate that i tried him in his new bed yesterday cause im now in labour!! it was a good practice run for him sleeping at his nannys tonight lol
  • thats great news, omg you're in labour? thats early xx
  • ha ha sorry just realised that post was 4 days ago
  • Ya it was 4 days ago and im still here lol, apparently im in slow labour. been to see mw today and she said little one could come any day or it could be weeks, very fustrating!
    On the plus side, our Logan is loving his new bed and has been alot better behaved, think the independence has done him good x