Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO brandollarz

hello hunnie,

In a post a while ago you suggested a nuby cup for Eoin to make the transistion from bottle to beaker for his night-time milk drink. I found it very good and he drinks from it fine in the day... but for his milk in the evening... NO... I remember you said you were having a lil trouble with your lo making the change.. have you won the battle, if so how?? I would be like "beaker or nothing" but I couldnt bear him going to bed without a tummy full of milk!!! Or should I just carry on with trying beaker at first then having to transfer to bottle, will he eventually just stick with beaker in end!!!??
Sorry to bombard you with questions!!!

[Modified by: Palmtree on 15 January 2009 08:03:30 ]

Replies

• hi babe - Love the pic of Eoin.

Although I won the battle of juice in a beaker, the War of Milk at bedtime is still at large!! lol.

He point blank refuses and I am the same as you, I dont want him going down without his milk! Im sorry I cant be of any help. I think it may come to the point of beaker or nothing but he is not good at settleing at night so for now I really dont know!? Sorry babe but good luck with whatever you try and keep me posted! xx