Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Graze

Hiya,
Im not sure if these have been reccomend on here lately but I have started having graze boxes (www.graze.com) and am finding them fantastic! If anyone wants to try them you can get a free box by entering code N6B33Z3X at the checkout. If you do try them please let me know what you think because I think they are fantastic and also a lovely xmas present!

Replies

• hi, just placed my first order (free) and get my second half price - thanks

looking forward to Tuesday to get my first box!! will let you know what I think

Claire
  • I've placed an order as well. Would be daft not to for free image Gonna use them for snacks for the teenys as although they eat a lot of fruit they are lacking on the variety front.
    xx
  • I've had Graze boxes in the past and love them!Hubby has them delivered to his work as well so he doesn't eat junk throughout the day!x
  • Oooh great idea, just placed an order as well. Looking forward to trying it!
  • Thank for the free code.

I ordered mine last week and it arrived today. I will be sampling the goji berry salad later! My dd is loving the dried raspberries. I dont like giving my daughter buiscuits as a snack but sometiems theres nothing in teh house. I might actually by these in, at least i know she'l be getting enar enought to her 5 fruit/veg a day.

I think i willbe emailing all my friends so i get money of the next few boxes lol. Definately going to order the hlaf price one image
    Thanks for the lovely idea and free food!
  • I too recieved my free graze box today and i'm loving it!!!

Dried morello cherries are just scrumptious!! Not too keen on the americas mixed nuts but have eaten all the yoghurt coated peanuts and now about to eat all the olives too!!!

can't wait for Thursday!!
    thanks Holly's mummy xxx
  • This looks brilliant - thanks for the code. I have my first delivery to my desk next week and I am looking forward to it already! I must remember that this is instead or my usual snacking (on chocolate ...) and not as well as ... x
  • Im glad you have all been enjoying them, I really think they are fantastic. I am getting mine tomorrow and can't wait to see whats in it, enjoy!
    Amy xxx
  • We had a pack delivered last tuesday but I ahve just recieved anther pack in the post. Just going to check that they ahvent charged me for it!

my daughter has taken a liking to the cherry raisins and is now devouring (?sp) the whole tub!
  • Joey08 - they would have charged you ??1.49. Your first order is free, your second is ??1.49 and then they will continue to send boxes every Tuesday and Thursday at ??2.99. You will need to go online and either cancel or postpone a box - you can push them back week by week

but yes they would have charged you thats why they asked for a card number.

Iim only having one delivered a week now, and its costing me ??1.99 at mo as loads of friends have joined which means I get ??1 off my boxes

• We've signed up too to try them!
  • Got my first box this morning and it was fantastic! I say 'was' because I have eaten the whole contents already! I clearly didn't read 'graze' on the box! I am so pleased with it.
  • Got my first box this morning and it was fantastic! I say 'was' because I have eaten the whole contents already! I clearly didn't read 'graze' on the box! I am so pleased with it.
  • I've just ordered they look yummy. I'm feeling constantly hungry at the min and been looking for healthy snacks (as opposed to biscuits and chocolate) so these look ideal.
  • Glad you are al enjoying them, they are sooo yummy! Becci I am sure you will love them image
  • It arrived this morning and very yummy, not that I'm getting much of a look in with Rhys, so far he's ate all the dried cherries (I managed to sneak 1) and he keeps bringing me the box saying nice ha ha
  • just wanted to put this to the top of the forum as some mummys in 'pregnancy' are wondering about healthy snacks and i think this is a GREAT service!!!
  • Claire you are right, I didnt realise that they keep sending them until you ask them to stop. A lil cheeky hey!

I sent them an email and they stopped it and yes I was charged..shame lol! I didnt mind, just wasnt expecting it. My lo liked the dry frutis and my hubby mamanged to eat the seeds before I had a chance apart from the initial first taste! I suggest hubby getting them as a healthy snack but he said he prefered his weekly snicker when he topped up with petrol lol!
    Im tempted to get them to stay healthy but will have to consult the hubby.

If I suggest them to friends, how do you know how many friends have used your offer code? Does it come up on your account?
  • Hi joey08 - Yes you can give your code to as many people as you like and can even post of fb - for every person that then joins and gets a free box you get ??1 off your next box.

I haven't paid full price ??2.99 for one yet, my first was free, second half price and i've had 4 friends joing so got next 4 boxes at ??1.99.

I have also changed my deliveries which you can do online and I have them delivered every other Tuesday and Thursday, so this week was today, next week is Thursday and vice versa

I can warrant paying ??2.99 a week but can't warrant paying ??5.98 a week.

today I have..... Greek Olives, Japanese rice cracker mix, dried morello cherries and hazelnuts......yummy yummy

xx