Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Latest first tooth you've ever heard???

Hey ladies

I just wanted to get some of your experiences on late teething. My gorgeous son is 15 months old and still has no teeth at all. He's not showing any signs of teething either. All his friends have 8-10 gnashers, so he looks like a real gummy bear in comparison! He wasn't premature and has met all his other milestones so far.

Has anyone heard of a baby who got their first tooth after 15 months? I'm really sad to think that he is the only one...

CP xx

Replies

• My next door neighbours little girl was about 15 months when she got her first one. She will be 2 in november and I think she has 3 or 4 now.

S x
  • My next door neighbours little girl was about 15 months when she got her first one. She will be 2 in november and I think she has 3 or 4 now.

S x
  • One of my mummy friend's little boy still hadn't cut any at 15 months, and at 17 months still only had 3 bless him!
    My DD was late teething at nearly 13 months, but they have since come in quick succession with 14 in 8 months, phew!
  • My friend was worried about her son not teething so took him to dentist. Dentist sent him for x-ray just to make sure that there were teeth under the gums waiting to come through. There was and he started teething at about 13mths.
    Maybe worth taking him to dentist just to put your mind at ease.

Liz x
  • hi hun, i used to look after a little girl, and she cut her 1st tooth at 18mths. xxx
  • Hi Ladies,
    So glad someone posted this. I have been worried too my little girl is 13.5 months and no sign of any teeth yet! Guess they'll come when their ready.

Sioned