Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

robert - in such trouble look wat mess hes made

thank god this will be his last night in his cot!

xx

Replies

• Oh no, does he not like Thomas any more!!!! Hope he enjoys his bed tomorrow night xxxx
  • He he Claire he does look really cute there though. I hope he is good for you tomorrow night in his new bed. xx
  • Oh little tike,riley still makes a mess of his bed so he can get to cars under there rather than go under.
  • Oh my goodness claire, what a shame thats a lovely bedroom!! Do you have any spare border paper? x x
  • thats just it he still loves thomas, but i just think hes being a monkey

he may look cute, but hes a total ratbag!

and unfortunetly we have no spare boarder, we used the spare to cut out the circles to go in his cupboard!

ARGH!

oh well i guess he has to cope wth it like that for aother 2 years! as thats when (depending on if we dont need to mmove) his room is going to be turned into an Arsenal room :D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Oh dear!! Perhaps a career in decorating awaits him!!! Or demolition!!!
  • defo demolition! hes great at it, hes attacked the front room paper, and the hall way

cant wait to do some decorating! and hopefully he'll leave it all alone!
  • My nephew had busily watched his parent re-decorate their new house, stripping all the walls of the old paper. The only room that they had decorated first was Georges room. As he had seen them busily stripping all the other walls he promptly removed all the wallpaper in his bedroom. Totally trashed it. Aren't boys great!!! XX
  • :O

oh yes! boys r fab!

shame we cant just ave them, and skip the bad parts hehe
  • you will look back and laugh eh. We had a lovely moment today. My stepmum bought Tate for Easter a chocolate tractor. I have never seen him so excited in all his 26months!! His two favourite things chocolate and tractors!! His face was a picture. v.v.cute!!
  • Hun cant you nick a tester piece from B&Q or wherevere you got the boarder from to go over it,wont cost you that way.
  • uh oh claire, bet you couldnt believe your eyes, little monkey!!

ahh, thats cute nicola, bet he'll love tucking into that
    kas xx
  • Hi Kas have you had a nice day?? He loved it hes had a wheel and the bit of the roof already!!
    Good idea Emma about the testers!! XX
  • My mum used to send me ans my sisters there when we were younger and at home and managed to do the whole house out in boarders.

I did when we were doing rileys room,i got 3 rolls which said it should be more that enough but i ran out with about 3feet to go so i just went back and took tons of the sample roll,and joined the pictures.
  • lol! good on you emma
  • Oh dear, he has made a mess!

Hope he is better for you when he gets his new bed!

Love the picture though, he looks like butter wouldn't melt!lol
  • Uh-Oh claire! Good photo though, that's defo one for the album! Think you can still get that border as william has that in his room too, in fact his room looks just like Roberts!! x x
  • OH ER Claire - what a little Monkey!

hopefully its a phase that he will be out of sooner rather than later
  • hehe ladies

im hoping now hes in his bed , he'll grow up a bit hehe
  • uh oh what a monkey