Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

this'll make you laugh..... :lol: the embarassing thread..

On Sat OH came home from work and was so totally exhausted after being up with lo half the night (I was too) so i told him he could go to bed for a few hours and I'd take Ollie and MJ out and have a gander for my work Secret Santa pressie....

well, we'd been to the market and I'd seen something but did have any cash on me. I went to the nearest cash machine and queued up with the rest of them... (I had MJ in the pram and Ollie was 'loose' )
I finally got to the machine after about 10 mins wait during which Ollie has been good as gold and been patient image
Just as I was getting my cash I heard a tinkling sound......

Ollie had dropped his pants and was weeing all over my feet, the floor and trying to get it up the wall of the bank!!!!! image There was a huge queue behind me too, and I felt sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo embarrassed! I had to grab my cash quickly and then bend down to pull his pants up with people in the queue straining to see what was going on!

needless to say we left sharpish, and OH got a telling off when we got home - Well I'm sure I havent taught him to pee up the wall! :lol:

What have your LO's done to embarrass you? image

xxx

Replies

• Options
    hahahahha!! you poor thing, but that was indeed very funny to read hehehe. maddie's only 15mths so hasnt done anything too embarrassing yet - the only thing i can think of is when we were on a train and she kept laughing at this young very attractive man and saying "dadda?" (i was quite red because im a single parent and maddie's never met her dad lol)

xx
  • Options
    Lol how funny!Reminds me of a story my Mum told me about my brother...we were at the beach and he would have been about 6 or 7 and he said he needed a wee so my Nan told him to go and do it in the sea. So my brother went and stood at the edge of the water and pulled his shorts down and did his wee infront of a packed beach.

I don't think Lily has done anything embarassing yet but am sure our time will come image x
  • Options
    Lol how funny!Reminds me of a story my Mum told me about my brother...we were at the beach and he would have been about 6 or 7 and he said he needed a wee so my Nan told him to go and do it in the sea. So my brother went and stood at the edge of the water and pulled his shorts down and did his wee infront of a packed beach.

I don't think Lily has done anything embarassing yet but am sure our time will come image x
  • Options
    Thats so funny, imagine how cols he must have been but still did it anyway, kids are so funny
  • Options
    Hahaha - these are great. Reece recently announced to the whole of Mothercare that I had just done a poo! (which I hadnt, I had changed his sisters pooey nappy in the loo!)
  • Options
    ok i have two, my son who is two, loves taking off his pants and nappy at home I dont mind the pants but he has to keep his nappy on, sometimes we go to a freindly family pub he took them all off in two seconds and run around naked, we know and trust everyone thing but it was so embarrassing, also he removed my breastfeeding cloth in a full cafe in front of my dad lol
  • Options
    Lol, this has cheered me up.
    xx
  • Options
    Lol, this has cheered me up.
    xx
  • Options
    That is so funny, lol at

....'needless to say we left sharpish, and OH got a telling off when we got home - Well I'm sure I havent taught him to pee up the wall!'.......

Must have been absolutely mortifying though, but think off all the embarrasment he'll get when you relay the story when he's older lol!
  • Options
    ha ha thats is soo funny! arnt kids great, they provide you with hours of entertainment!

freya hasnt done any thing too embrassing yet, apart from constantly getting my boobs out in public!! and getting my friends rim block out of her toilet and smearing it all over her bathroom!!

I remember as well when phoebe was about 2, we were in asda and we saw a lady who was a a bit on the large side. phoebe starts pointing at her and shouting LOOK MUMMY A BIG FAT LADY!!!! i just wanted the floor to swallow me up! luckily she was ok about it but i felt really embraessed.

xxxx
  • Options
    Thats brilliant bless him!! That reminds me of the Adam Sandler film.

B embarasses me daily, I could go on and on, just a couple though

in a mothercare store she was cooing over a baby, so the babies parents thought she was so lovely. Till she made sniffing noises at the baby and started saying poo! Poo! The poor little baby hadn't done anything.

We had lunch out last week, the lady that served us had short hair and wore a canteen hat, once I got the food and started walking away. B starts waving, the lady waves back so B continues to wave, saying bye man, bye bye man. Needless to say I didn't look back!

• Options
    thats soooo funny, bless him!!

Shea hasn't really done much to embarrass me in public but I was "open mouthed shocked" the other day.
    Shea often comes to the loo with me as he has an OCD about washing his hands!!
    anyway I was just finishing up the other day and he was searching through a set of wicker drawers that we have in bathroom and he pulled out a tampax and said "here mum, need this?" so I said "no thanks sweetie, you can pop that back" and he said "No mum, it goes there" and was trying to pop it in between my legs!!!!!!!???!!!

He obviously knows exactly where it goes and I didn't know what to say I was speechless!!!!

• Options
    ha ha that gave me a giggle. Rhys hasn't been too bad but I'm sure we've time for embarrassment yet. We live in a flat so the bathroom is off the main hallway and as bathrooms only small we have a cabinet in the hall with all our toiletries in.
    Rhys was playing one day and went rather quiet went to see what he was up to and he'd emptied a full pack of tampax on the floor and stuck a load of sanitary pads on the wall. And just at that moment the guy called to read the electric and gas meters ha ha
  • Options
    At my brothers passing out ceremony for the fire service, she stood up and shouted 'Uncle Marc, I've got a bogey'! I was humiliated but everyone laughed!!
    Little monkeys aren't they?!
    xx
  • Options
    Every time we're in a restaurant my lo starts shouting 'fock, fock fock'. I have to say really loudly, 'yes darling that's a fork' so people don't think i've been teaching my child to swear!
    he's also recently learnt the word 'help' so we can be walking down the street and he'll randomly start shouting help, help. i'm sure people must think i'm trying to abduct him!
  • Options
    seen this on front page and thought i'd gate crash lol

Once my mum and I had my ds at a garden centre we literally turnsed round to look at some pots and he had the pants round the ankles and peeing into a water feature!!! A lovely member of staff nearby just laughed and said better there than in your pants son!!!!

Re the tampax when he was about 2 I went into the bathroom and found him on his honkers with a tampon trying to put it up his bum (he had a nappy on but you can guess the visual!!)

• Options
    ha ha1 these stories are fab, have really made me smile, thanks girls! image xxx