Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

all the small funny things!!!

dont you find all the small funny things make being a mum so much more worth while!!!

yesterday we went to a wedding at the reception i took my little one the loo ... she washed her hands and tried to dry them under the condom machine and could under stand why i was laughing at her and saying no lol

then todat we drove past a dead rabbit in the road and she was all concerned about it and in the end she said will his daddy come for him so we answered yes for a bit of peace then she said will he pump him back up again!!!lol

Replies

• ah how cute, kids say the best things and know how to cheer you up. i can't wait until mine are older it will be great !! XXX
  • awwwwwwww bless her. kids are so cute when they say things like that.

Lucy has just turned 2 and has started to come out with the funniest/cutest things. She had me laid on the floor the other day with a blanket over me, a dummy in my mouth and was rubbing my tummy saying "shhhhh dont cry darlin I love you" lol
  • Lol, will he pump him back up again, thats great!
  • tee hee that reminds me of when my older daughter was 4 we had gone to tesco and hubby had discovered that mates condoms were buy one get one free so he stuck 2 boxes (6 years worth lol) in the basket, when we got to the checkout Megan pipes up with " theyre for my daddy its his birthday today" lol the poor cashier was only about 16 she looked dead embarrased and i was nearly peeing my pants i was laughing so much.
  • hehehe pmsl @ Megan and the condoms
  • I love listening to kids discuss the world before they become self conscious. I took my three year old to my scan for this pregnancy. The ultrasound tech was excellent, and was pointing out arms, hands, and feet. She tried so hard to really engage my daughter in "the new baby". My daughter looks thoughtfully through this all and declares "I want to watch Bob the builder." lol