Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New Years resolutions?

Does anyone have any?
We'll be moving house at the beginning of next year so it'll be like a fresh start - one of new years resolutions will be to keep on top of the washing and ironing although I'm sure that won't last very long...

Replies

• New Years Resolutions sound good but I never ever stick to the ones I make so...no dont have any for next year, no point see, as I always seem to break them.
    Sorry pretty boring I know!!!!
  • hi yes i have one it is .........to stop making excuses for over eating and to lose weight after baby arrives and look good , take pride in how i look ....i want to be a yummy mummy .........oh and to win the lotto of course he he xxxxxxxx
  • I am going to stop swearing and stay away from baby Boden lol!
  • I NEED to lose weight!! I have to join a gym and stop eating shit day in day out!! I"m still just under 2 stone heavier than I was when I got pregnant and I was hefty then!!! We're of to a wedding in June in Thailand and I don't want to look like a beached whale lying on the beach!!
    Other than that, I have to get a job asap as my redundancy payout won't last forever!!
    xx
  • To lose weight.........again!!! Mine is to look after Lydia and be the best mummy she could want!! That and to try and help her stand and walk.
    Charlotte
  • Probably to cut down on online shopping. Donna I'm sooo incredibly jealous that you're going to Thailand
  • Where abouts is the wedding Donna? my hubby is from there & I lived there for 7 years . Oh & it wont help either that most thai women are size 8 so get on that diet. lol.
  • Tell me about it!! It's on Chaweng Noi in Koh Samui - we've been before and stayed at a wonderful hotel on top of a mountain (well, huge hill!) but it's not very child friendly so we're going to have to find somewhere else to stay. I'm really looking forward to it now even though it is still ages away - I've been to Koh Samui before and Phuket and adored it!! I do remember you saying about your hubby before - where is he from??
    The diet is starting with a vengeance on 5th Jan - I think I'm better of having my mouth stitched up!!
    Missymoo - you live in the sun year round!! I'm very jealous of you!!
    xx