Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What makes your lo giggle?

We all adore the sound of our lo giggles an we all know hidey boo is a winner every time but what bizzare things seem to bring on a fit of giggles? My lo seems to think that me getting dressed is the funniest thing he's ever seen and bouncing plastic bottles off his own head keeps him laughing for hours. Oh and don't get me started on bellybuttons.....
I'd love to hear from you all.

Replies

• i like this post lol

when i wiggle my tounge and she trys to touch it but i keep moving it out of the way

when i put her blanket over my head she is in fits fo giggles

when i blow her a kiss

aw when im thinking of these things it really makes me smile lol x
  • At the moment, the thing that makes my youngest giggle like mad is trying to run across the room!!! He has recently in the last week discovered he can walk unaided (he is 18months but size of a 1yr old) and is now trying to run.....much to his own amusement lol He also thinks it's hilarious to walk/run a few steps then dramatically throw himself on the floor!! Kids are funny aren't they image
  • According to my 14 month old son me brushing my hair is a work of comedy genius!
    Other weird chuckle-starters are me scrubbing the floor, shuffling across the patio in my slippers and crawling between people's legs.

Kids are odd little creatures, huh?

• hi im gatecrashing from pregnant forum, my lo is 2 and 3 months and he loves saying roar to us and us pretending to be scared he laughs like mad .....toddlers eh .....there so cute i have to say he makes me laugh all the time !
  • Hiding behid the curtains is hilarious, running round in circles (me) with him following me is also very funny & results in falling over (him). Squeezing his thighs will always illicit a fit of the giggles & putting a bit of paper over your mouth & puffing it away creates lots of fun. All a bit random but as he is a very happy boy anyway we have lot sof laughs all the time.
  • not my lo but my neice is 13 months and she giggles so much when you bang on something and say BANG... she says it back too and bangs back at you.