Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Teething

Help, Summer is now 14 months old. She has 12 teeth with the back teeth coming through at the mo. She is usually a happy baby but she is so grumpy and i can only think it's her teeth. I've tried everything calpol, nurofen, herbel teething thingys but nothing seems to help. I'm at a lost at what to do and i hate seeing my baby like this. She's also very clingy. She's at nursery but i'm not surprised they haven't rung to get her. She's been grumpy since last Thursday. HELP

Replies

• aww im going to be of no help at all. but just wanted to sympathise with you. chloe is 21months and is also cutting her back teeth at the mo. i have told my oh that if she was too big she would be back in the pupoose coz she is clinging to me so much at the moment. she ont even go to my husband and cries if i leave the room. she is up most nights and i feel so helpless that i cant make it better. im same as you have tried calpol and the rest but nothing seems to help. although i have found that mini milk ice lollies seem to soothe a little. either that or the taste just takes her mind of it.lol.