Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Could this be it?

Summer has not been herself since last week. She is usually a happy little girl and always smiling, laughing etc. Last Wednesday through the night she was sick (i never knew until the morning), took her to nursery that day expecting call etc. I did ask was it ok to leave her and they said yes fine. When i collected her that night she was fine just clingy etc. Since Thursday morning she has been so grumpy and not enjoyable at all.

I had a sickness bug Friday night and then gave it to her daddy on Sunday so we haven't been 100% either. Over the weekend all she wanted to do was sleep (no prob as meant we could all catch up on sleep) and she was hard work. Took her to nursery on Monday (she goes full time) explained that she isn't herself and to contact me if any probs. Well it's now Wednesday and she's still not right.

I have been speaking to my work colleague and she thinks it could be a virus starting with the sickness on Wednesday last week. Could this be it? Me and oh have put it done to teething although i can't see any coming through, she has 12 already.

Last night she woke up at 1 and gave in and let her sleep in with us. It must have been 4am by the time she actually settled. All she wants is cuddles etc. When i dropped her off at nursery this morning they said she isn't right but not poorly but it's something. God i feel like pulling my hair out. Any suggestions? Sorry to go on!!!