Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

terrible 3's!!! need advice pls

can anyone give me any advice, my 3 yr old (girl) is becoming more naughty daily around t and bed time. She will start playing up then shouts and screams and cries till eventually calming down, and going back to the loveable little sweetheart that she mostly is, then back to bed time, she kicks off again. Ive noticed she only does this when both me and her dad are there, but is absolutely fine if were on our own with her??????????? help, shes driving us mad! is it just her age?

Replies

• could she just be getting really tired, since my little boy stopped afternoon naps he gets like that and i have to give him an early tea or he'll refuse to eat. the other thing could be jelousy, if shes only like it when your together she could be trying to get your focus back on her not each other.
  • hi. my little girl is 2 and half and does this. her tantrums are so bad and she is so defiant. if i ask her ot do something she will sometimes but it all depends what mood she is in. it is hard work. and she is so different to all my boys . i have 3 boys older than her and one younger. all my boys were so laid back but rosie is a big hand full.i certainly know i have got her.xxxx