Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

So cute had to share!

my lo got a singing Noddy for Christmas, recently, when Noddy come on the tv in the morning, he goes off and finds his Noddy and they sit together on the sofa and watch it - bless! so how cute ar yours?? :lol:

Replies

• aaaaawwwww! bless him! xx
  • My lo's are not sure what to make of Noddy just yet!

My 5 month old kept dropping his teething toy when he was in his bouncy chair yesterday so my 17 month old kept putting it back into his hand while trying to say 'here you are'. My 5 month old thought this was the funniest thing and they sat together laughing at each other. My 17 month old likes to put his head on my youngest and says 'ah, baby' while cuddling him.

I hope it lasts!
  • Oh Denise that's so cute!!
    Poppys best friend at the moment is the dog! She pushes him of the bed every morning telling him to 'come on Howie' then when he lies on his mat in the lounge, she lies next to him and gives him 'hugs' - it melts my heart everytime!
    xx
  • aww thats adorable!
    Tegan has a big fluffly doggy teddy that her great grampy left for her when he passed away just before xmas and she will lie on this teddy for ages stroking it, saying awww and giving it kisses. its so sweet and even more special coz it came from my oh's grandad xxx
  • aww how sweet are our lo's! Angelo has a favourite teddy for upstairs in his cot and also one for dowstairs. He's basically in love with these two teddies and they get more cuddles than me. He was recently given a monkey and he puts it together with teddy and says 'teddy, monkey, kiss'. It's so so sweet!x
  • Reece lifts my top up and says baby, and kisses my tummy. I love that so much. When I say where is the baby he points to me and says hiding it, and when I ask if i a baby brother or sister he says sister, baby girl (we dont know that one, he might know something we dont!)
  • When Thomas the tank engine come on telly DD (16 months) grabes her Eeyore puts him under her neck and sucks her thumb while dancing to the theme tune. The look on her face is almost like its true love. LoL. Also when FiFi comes on telly she goes and gets her FiFi book.

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    X X X
  • Babies are great but I'm loving the toddler thing sooo much. They just have the knack of making you laugh when you need it and sometimes they are so cute you could just eat them. James has been giving 'kisses' for a while if you ask for one but this week he has suddenly started just stopping what he's doing, coming over and giving me a kiss and cuddle saying ahhh without any prompting. I could just cry every time.